How many more seasons do you think Walter will stay?

Bear

Walter will most likely be the Rangers Manager for as long as he wants to be.

And Mccoist and Durrant would make a great managing team.

Based on what? I think they are great guys to have around the first team, but what have they ever done to suggest they would make good managers?

What we need is a Manager who is tactically knowledgeable, like the Croatian gaffer, with guys like McCoist in the background to keep the passion and spirit of the club. Before I get slated for that, I don't think the Croat would come here, but someone like that.

Slaven Bilić ? Hes good alright, but could probably pick and choose a club he wants to manage I think.

He's taken the club as far as he can.

doh I don't think he has to be honest.

doh

Walter will most likely be the Rangers Manager for as long as he wants to be.

Based on what? I think they are great guys to have around the first team, but what have they ever done to suggest they would make good managers?

What we need is a Manager who is tactically knowledgeable, like the Croatian gaffer, with guys like McCoist in the background to keep the passion and spirit of the club. Before I get slated for that, I don't think the Croat would come here, but someone like that.

Slaven Bilić ? Hes good alright, but could probably pick and choose a club he wants to manage I think.

That's the one Coop. Like I said, I don't think he would come here, but he's the type of Manager we should be after.

Guest The Brown Brogue

Win the league this season and he will be here for as long as he wants, blow the league again and we will be told its still a rebuilding job and we should judge after the summer (again) and he will get at least another year, if he doesn't walk.

I don't believe Smith will ever be sacked whilst Murray is at the helm, at a push I could see him being 'moved upstairs', probably to be replaced by the likes of Jimmy Calderwood unfortunately.

doh I don't think he has to be honest.

doh

Who is to say they wont be a good team together??

No one will know until they actually get the chance.

Wasn't McCoist in charge for the two cup runs?? Or was it just the Scottish Cup?? Anyway the point is he won us the cup as "manager" of the team during the cup.

what a load of pish,hes only been back a year or so,hes had to completely rebuild the team.ur jist annoyed still cause he signed miller :harhar:

thank feck ur not SDM

what a load of pish,hes only been back a year or so,hes had to completely rebuild the team.ur jist annoyed still cause he signed miller :harhar:

thank feck ur not SDM

Get him telt Lynne :lol:

thank feck ur not SDM

I reckon the likes of me and Muff are annoyed about more than just Miller!

thank feck ur not SDM

aye but to say he should go even if we do win the league is a bit unfair!!!!if we want to be the dominent force in scotland again then walter is the man to make it happen imo.dont think there is too many managers out there that would turn the club around in such a quick period of time that WS has!!!

thank feck ur not SDM

aye but to say he should go even if we do win the league is a bit unfair!!!!if we want to be the dominent force in scotland again then walter is the man to make it happen imo.dont think there is too many managers out there that would turn the club around in such a quick period of time that WS has!!!

I agree Lynne. No matter what anyone says, WS did an amazing job, considering what he inherited.

thank feck ur not SDM

A load of pish in your eyes but not mine.

It's not just Miller, it's down to a lot of things that I have listed in the past and can't be fukd getting into the now.

As for SDM, thank fuck I'm not him aswell!