Rangers vs Annan Athletic?

mrmytto

According to the Annan Atheltic website we are playing them on the 27th of July at the Galabank. 2pm kick off... Looked on the Rangers website, didn't have anything about it...

Reserve's maybe?

Annan IMO are too small a side to play the first team, they couldn't afford a friendly, and I can really see us doing them a favour. dunno.

Reserve's maybe?

Annan IMO are too small a side to play the first team, they couldn't afford a friendly, and I can really see us doing them a favour. dunno.

(tu) thats what id think too

I did have that thought it my mind, but why would the Annan 1st team be playing the Rangers reserves?

Reserve's maybe?

I did have that thought it my mind, but why would the Annan 1st team be playing the Rangers reserves?

Because its about their level, if not still above their level. Reserve teams often play teams from a couple of leagues down preseason

Can't say i have noticed, lol. But ok.

Reserve's maybe?

Because its about their level, if not still above their level. Reserve teams often play teams from a couple of leagues down preseason

They probably are playing our reserves because we have another friendly the day before that.

Its the under 19's that are playing them.

Also is it not the 26th July they are playing?

It might be the 26th, am not sure. A couple of my mates play for the Annan south of scotland team, and one of them said that he wasn't playing because the season starts on the 26th and he has a game the day before or the day after, a can't remember. In other words, I don't have a clue :lol:

Reserve's maybe?

I hear their Chairman's a big bluenose so you never know.

Anyway a good outing for the young ones.