We are the 6th most hated team in the world...

Guest Andypendek

Plainly our savage, barbarous destruction of the entire Greater Manchester area was not enough.

Well, well.

Assuming they beat Santa Colona, the people of Kaunas must prepare. We shall trample they and theirs with all the subtlety of a frustrated panzer regiment!

Not exactly worldwide is it, it's just some British journalist making a list up and including 2 token and obvious foreign teams.

Nobody outside of Britain will have even heard of Mk Dons, Millwall or Luton (Raddy Antic aside), and even then the only people i know that hate Luton are Watford fans.

Basically, a lot of made up shite so who cares. Ironically i agree with every team he picked except us and Luton. :lol:

Who made that shite up when Milton Keynes Dons and Luton Town :lol::lol::lol::lol: come into the first ten. Aye the whole world hates MKD and LT, there's wee punters sittin in their mud huts in the Pacific sittin watchin SSN and just hatin they two teams ??? Do me a fcukin favour, what a load of PISH ! :sherlock::mutley:

MK Dons more hated :lol:

That's probably one of the biggest wastes of space on the internet

(tu) Correctamondo JA, this has been made up by a journo who has travelled no further than Watford gap. Pure unadulterted rubbish. :sherlock:

Who made that shite up when Milton Keynes Dons and Luton Town :lol::lol::lol::lol: come into the first ten. Aye the whole world hates MKD and LT, there's wee punters sittin in their mud huts in the Pacific sittin watchin SSN and just hatin they two teams ??? Do me a fcukin favour, what a load of PISH ! :sherlock::mutley:

Exactly! (tu)

"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics."

And they got this information from where? They done a worldwide survey did they? Just someone making up a stupid story because there's no other news to report. :rangers:

" Celtic fans best in world? You joking?

Ibrox almost Sold out playing the worst team in Scotland in a cup tie, yet when you played Aberdeen (when they put you out) your stadium was half empty. Great loyalty.

We took over 200,000 over to Manchester, you took 80,000 to Seville. Don't start it was in spain, you can get return flights to Spain and back for under £99, about the same about as it cost us bears to get to Manchester due to petrol money etc. 200,000 is loyal. "

Had to post that.

I do understand, some bears we're poorly behaved, howeer im sure if the major screen had failed in Seville, the riots would have happened aswell, and due to us having almost 3 times more fans, obviously its going to be worse.

Fcuk Celtic.

Every bear out there is part of the best Family of supporters ever. No Surrender fellow bears!

Who the f*ck cares what those fannies at Virgin Media have to say anyway? Slow news day indeed - it obviously fit their slow reporters to a "T".

MK Dons and Luton Town?? :lol: Pull the other one - like the rest of the word give a f*cking toss about them (or in MK Dons case at least, are even aware they exist). Good laugh to start the day, though.