Travel Club

Have any bears on here recieved there new travel club card yet?

Money was taking out 6 weeks ago but no card yet, phoned yesterday to ask them what was happening and waited 20 mins but had to go to a breakdown in work and had to hang up doh

Haven't got anything yet mate. My money got take out around 6 weeks ago aswell but like you i have heard nothing so far. They may just be waiting until closer to the first European away game before sending them through.

Can't quite remember what time they arrived at last year mate, any idea?

Haven't got anything yet mate. My money got take out around 6 weeks ago aswell but like you i have heard nothing so far. They may just be waiting until closer to the first European away game before sending them through.

i dont know mate sorry, i would phone up again and try but its far to frustrating. i might try emailing the TC instead.

i dont know mate sorry, i would phone up again and try but its far to frustrating. i might try emailing the TC instead.

If you live close to Ibrox like me , you should just pop round and ask someone there. Trying to make contact with Rangers via Phone or Email is damn near impossible.

I asked yesterday when buying my champions league qaulifier ticket and they said they'd be sending letters out in a couple of weeks regarding the travel club.

If you live close to Ibrox like me , you should just pop round and ask someone there. Trying to make contact with Rangers via Phone or Email is damn near impossible.

I dont stay a million miles away but its not exactly close otherwise i would go in and do all transactions by cash as they muck it up that often.

i will phone my hotline number tmro gaz but if the moneys out its not a problem think we got them quite late last season

cheers mate, do you think they will let us know any details of prices etc for next euro away trip before kaunas and santa have played both games or will we have to wait until its been decided??

i will phone my hotline number tmro gaz but if the moneys out its not a problem think we got them quite late last season

cheers mate, do you think they will let us know any details of prices etc for next euro away trip before kaunas and santa have played both games or will we have to wait until its been decided??

It's tricky knowing prices when you don't know the destination.

Does anybody remember what the TC did for Zeta last year? I went indy.

doubt it mate lets say if kaunus dont win id be amazed so they might put out provisional price for that tie

lithuania is supposed to be very good i missed it eight years ago as i had 2 guys off on holiday and i just couldnt leave work with 3 guys and loads of shutdown work on

day trip only manti it was ok think it was 319 qiud at this time of year theres not a lot of demand just look at boegrad last season when gers returned loads of tickets

met del on saturday he aint goin back either

doubt it mate lets say if kaunus dont win id be amazed so they might put out provisional price for that tie

lithuania is supposed to be very good i missed it eight years ago as i had 2 guys off on holiday and i just couldnt leave work with 3 guys and loads of shutdown work on

I think im probably going to go indy for this trip, its working out £205 for flights to kaunas with 1 nite in a 4 star hotel.

only downfall is that we need to fly to stanstead the night before and wait 8 hours for 7am flight to kaunas.

the way i look at it is though, the amount of times ive been abroad on a bus, i think i can handle 8 hours in an airport! i Hope anyway lol

I think im probably going to go indy for this trip, its working out £205 for flights to kaunas with 1 nite in a 4 star hotel.

only downfall is that we need to fly to stanstead the night before and wait 8 hours for 7am flight to kaunas.

the way i look at it is though, the amount of times ive been abroad on a bus, i think i can handle 8 hours in an airport! i Hope anyway lol

ah stanstead many an night ive slept on a chair waiting for an early morning departure from that airport

day trip only manti it was ok think it was 319 qiud at this time of year theres not a lot of demand just look at boegrad last season when gers returned loads of tickets

met del on saturday he aint goin back either

Aye but you needed high points (8 at the time) to get on the one flight to Belgrade, I reckon they could have done 2 if they had another plane.

ah stanstead many an night ive slept on a chair waiting for an early morning departure from that airport

lol, so it isnt that bad then den? is anything open??

yeah theres kiosks open as the airport is open 24 hours

arite im thinking of applying to join the travel club but not sure of prices and how the points thing works. could somebody explain it to me and any idea how long the waitin list is to join

arite im thinking of applying to join the travel club but not sure of prices and how the points thing works. could somebody explain it to me and any idea how long the waitin list is to join

you have missed the cut off date mate, if you had applied to join before 30th june you would have got in, its £12 for season tickets holders and £26 for non season ticket holders.

Points system is simple, if you go to a game you get a point.

The more points you have got the easier it is to get a ticket, if its a big game and its only a small allocation we are given its only people with alot of points that will get one.

If you apply to go to a match but arent lucky as there was other people who have applied who have more points than you, you will still get a point anyway.

lol i meant boozers mate, i take it they shut at 12?? might consider getting a holiday inn thats next to airport.

lol i meant boozers mate, i take it they shut at 12?? might consider getting a holiday inn thats next to airport.

if your thru passport control the bars are open but why dont you take your own

who is all goin?

who is all goin?

I dont know if you know them den but they are regulars on the KP euro bus, you might have heard big daniels talking about them.

Graham Todd from wishaw, hes the guy that always wears the aquascutum tartan hat, Big steff and porter from paisley.

looking forward to it, hope its Kaunas as that will be a good trip. i.e. cheap booze/woman :Animation44-dont over use: :drunksasdsa:

who is all goin?

I dont know if you know them den but they are regulars on the KP euro bus, you might have heard big daniels talking about them.

Graham Todd from wishaw, hes the guy that always wears the aquascutum tartan hat, Big steff and porter from paisley.

looking forward to it, hope its Kaunas as that will be a good trip. i.e. cheap booze/woman :Animation44-dont over use: :drunksasdsa:

yeah i know porter he was standing behind me at manchester and the guy graham ive met a few times

it will be fun i just wish i was goin as well but none of our boys have booked anything yet