Boycott

Adam

The cost means nothing to me. I wont be buying any of the tops as I refuse to put any of my hard earned money into Rangers this season.

ur gonna save a small fortune not goun to the matches or spending any money - big holiday planned with the savings?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Additionally, we actually look like having a nice top this season, and, you always pay more for nicer clothes. Part of me feels good that it costs more to buy our top than it does tops for lesser teams :D

Ding ding ding ding

We have a winner

Stupidest post of the year goes to....Outlaw!!!!

Mate, am bored of the moaning, thats when sarcasm rears its head!

Of course its stupid, but then again, the fashion industry/mentality IS stupid. People pay ridiculous amounts of money for items of clothing due to the badge/label, why would football shirts be different at the end of the day? In that sense, it makes sense for Rangers tops to be more expensive than say, Hamilton tops? Are they the same thing? Yep, more or less, except one has far more prestige attached to it. People would pay more for Man Utd, Barca, Real tops as well, and probably with little complaint.

You could Take cars for example?

Audi A3, VW Golf (I think) and Skoda Fabia, essentially, all the same car, built by the same company, from the same parts, yet, all varying prices.

I can take your point about not needing a shirt to prove loyalty, of course you dont, if you did, that would be stupid! I find the notion that people buy football shirts for any reason apart from the fact that they (or there siblings/children) want them unbelievable!

Also, I never stated I would be buying one, I probably may later in the year, as, I like to keep my collection up to date, if hardly worn.

Seat Leon and a few others too. Sorry for being pedantic.

Pedant! :P

The cost means nothing to me. I wont be buying any of the tops as I refuse to put any of my hard earned money into Rangers this season.

ur gonna save a small fortune not goun to the matches or spending any money - big holiday planned with the savings?

Oh joy!

We'll get all the cheery comments on here, then!

:mutley:

Oh joy!

If we are winning and playing well then you'll see cheery comments from me. If we are not and the football is dull and boring then you'll get the negative shit and rightly so.

I dont just moan for the fun of it, I want the best for Rangers and if I dont agree or like something I'm not just going to sit back and bite my lip.

I'm just sick of travelling everywhere to watch Rangers and buying merchandise etc and not getting anything in return.

Additionally, we actually look like having a nice top this season, and, you always pay more for nicer clothes. Part of me feels good that it costs more to buy our top than it does tops for lesser teams :D

Ding ding ding ding

We have a winner

Stupidest post of the year goes to....Outlaw!!!!

Mate, am bored of the moaning, thats when sarcasm rears its head!

Of course its stupid, but then again, the fashion industry/mentality IS stupid. People pay ridiculous amounts of money for items of clothing due to the badge/label, why would football shirts be different at the end of the day? In that sense, it makes sense for Rangers tops to be more expensive than say, Hamilton tops? Are they the same thing? Yep, more or less, except one has far more prestige attached to it. People would pay more for Man Utd, Barca, Real tops as well, and probably with little complaint.

You could Take cars for example?

Audi A3, VW Golf (I think) and Skoda Fabia, essentially, all the same car, built by the same company, from the same parts, yet, all varying prices.

I can take your point about not needing a shirt to prove loyalty, of course you dont, if you did, that would be stupid! I find the notion that people buy football shirts for any reason apart from the fact that they (or there siblings/children) want them unbelievable!

Also, I never stated I would be buying one, I probably may later in the year, as, I like to keep my collection up to date, if hardly worn.

Fair Point (tu)

It's been a long day at the office but I must admit this wee dabte has fairly passed the time :D

:beer2: Indeed!! haha

Pedant! :P

I could have gone further and pointed out it was the Octavia, rather than the Fabia. :D

Shit! I just did.

:D

Well, in essence, all the models of each make are the same as their class equivelant :P

Oh joy!

If we are winning and playing well then you'll see cheery comments from me. If we are not and the football is dull and boring then you'll get the negative shit and rightly so.

I dont just moan for the fun of it, I want the best for Rangers and if I dont agree or like something I'm not just going to sit back and bite my lip.

I'm just sick of travelling everywhere to watch Rangers and buying merchandise etc and not getting anything in return.

Would you like a hug mate? :craphead:

Ive previously said in another post said I usually wait until the price drops. I personally dont feel the need for the latest gear, maybe its an age thing. Yes it is a fair jump in price, but compared to other clubs its actually cheaper than many.

I like the shirt, and as someone pointed out, most of us wont think twice of getting a takeaway on a Friday night. I suppose its just how you choose to spend your money.