The strip fiasco continues .........

JTP

No but i ordered my wee 1 a Baby kit and it's in the same boat as the rest of them.

Joke, every time there is a kit launch this happens. I should know i worked with them for 5 years till they sold us out too JJB. They'll never learn.

The last time it was " far east problem" the strips were actually stuck with customs, don't be surprised if this has happened again.

P'D off bear

'due to logistical problems in the far east that our out of Rangers' control........'

It's very unfortunate for those affected, but I don't think the club really deserve criticism on this issue.

'due to logistical problems in the far east that our out of Rangers' control........'

It's very unfortunate for those affected, but I don't think the club really deserve criticism on this issue.

as long as oyu have the kit before the new season dont panic this aint the clubs fault its the manufacturers.

not surprised at all.....

hmmmm? I wonder if the official site will have pics up after the tops are released??? ;)

No they are still waiting on the their digital camers to arrive!!!!!!!!!

Its not due until the end of August!!!!

hmmmm? I wonder if the official site will have pics up after the tops are released??? ;)

can you get the home top in long sleeve I would like to get this for a change??

They could of at least shown what it looked like, seeing how it's already been leaked.

The secrecy regarding the designs is a complete farce. We the customers (not supporters) should be giving some indication on whether or not we should part with our hard earned.

Asking customers to pay for a product before knowing fully what we are purchasing is ludicrous

:bouncy: :bouncy: Yes. 31st July. By the way - the pictures in the DRecord of Gordon Ramsey at Murray Park - what shirt is he wearing ????/ :unsure::unsure:

:bouncy: :bouncy: Yes. 31st July. By the way - the pictures in the DRecord of Gordon Ramsey at Murray Park - what shirt is he wearing ????/ :unsure::unsure:

Training top mate.