*** SC Preussen Munster 0 v 1 Rangers Match Thread ***

who was limping heavily?

Beasley has a Hamstring injury

Adam has an ankle injury

Get your money out Murray and get Davis, an attacking midfielder and a winger signed!

Hopefully neither is serious, last thing we need is Beasley with another injury, he seems to pick them up quite a bit through-out his career!

According to Walter,Lafferty hurt his back this morning,and Carlos has tightness in his calf. :(

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Setanta YAS!!

Went from one pish commentator to a full group of them....

:lol: :lol: It's pre-season, you never know... they may get someone half decent, before all the "know-it-all's" come back for the SPL games <_<

Incidently, someone asked who captained the side, and I don't know if it was answered - Davie Weir

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1343375,00.html

Shalke game will be alot better (tu) might even be televised over there too, glad Fleck & Furman got on even if it was only for 10 minutes, hope they get another run out against Shalke.

It will be a better game as Schalke will play football.

We dont have the quality to beat Schalke and to make things worse, Adam and Beasley are major doubts. We can expect Dailly to play in mdifield now. Signings have to be made, but they will not be made before Saturday.

Like Stutgart and Bremen?

Dont know if you've realised that we dont have McGregor, Hemdani, Davis, Naismith or Ferguson.

Oh and Daniel Cousin doesnt want to play for us, Our best frontman

Think I might just know that ;)

And, well, good, i dont want the cunt playing for us ever again. He is NOT our best frontman

Been out most of the weekend, so good to come in and find out the score was in our favour. Only 1-0 though - from what I've read here sounds a bit of a lacklustre effort, no? Still I'll take it. I understand Miller looked pretty good today - how was the rest of the squad?