Stevie Smith out of pre-season tour

Boab

Guest Andypendek

Man, we could really use some good news right about now!

If anyone from Ibrox is reading this, PLEASE bring out some old cobblers about the stadium being redeveloped into a 100,000 seater complex, capable of taking off and landing somewhere sunny once everyone is seated. The pilot on the inaugural journey will be Capt. Bird's Eye, stewardess duties will be attended to by Megan Fox, Kayleigh Pearson and Penelope Cruz while Angelina Jolie will kiss anyone called Andy who happens past.

A lot.

If anyone from Ibrox is reading this, PLEASE bring out some old cobblers about the stadium being redeveloped into a 100,000 seater complex, capable of taking off and landing somewhere sunny once everyone is seated. The pilot on the inaugural journey will be Capt. Bird's Eye, stewardess duties will be attended to by Megan Fox, Kayleigh Pearson and Penelope Cruz while Angelina Jolie will kiss anyone called Andy who happens past.

A lot.

Fantastic Andy.

You know there'd be a few replies like "Captain Bird's Eye is a terrible choice of pilot. We'll probably all crash and die. This is just Murray looking for an excuse to claim the insurance money".

I think we should fine S Smith 2 weeks wages for getting kicked on the ankle and then execute him. Seems proportionate.

I hate the close season - it turns people into lunatics!

Guest Andypendek

A lot.

Fantastic Andy.

You know there'd be a few replies like "Captain Bird's Eye is a terrible choice of pilot. We'll probably all crash and die. This is just Murray looking for an excuse to claim the insurance money".

I think we should fine S Smith 2 weeks wages for getting kicked on the ankle and then execute him. Seems proportionate.

Funniest line of the close season!!! Outstanding!!! It's not often I actually 'lol' but I did at that one. However, trying to explain to my 9 year old why I was laughing was probably a mistake.

hahahahahahahaha

Some pathetic responses to this thread.

Lets get rid of an upcoming player who has battled through injury hell, because hes out for a week.

Bit OTT

doh

Agree with you completly :unionflag:

Hes only out for a week FFS!!

They way people go on in here is fukin stupid, he will miss the 2-3games in holland big deal he will still be part of pre season and play in a few games!!

A lot.

Fantastic Andy.

Funniest line of the close season!!! Outstanding!!! It's not often I actually 'lol' but I did at that one. However, trying to explain to my 9 year old why I was laughing was probably a mistake.

Brilliant wee exchange! :lol:

The absolute last thing he needed (td)

He wasn't going to make the team,so I wouldn't worry too much? way overrated anyway,he may make a decent back-up,if he ever gets fully fit.

:blink:

He was player of the season until he got injured, and although Papac done well at left back, an on form Smith pushes him all the way, while still having age on his side

Whoooooooooooah people.

The 'overly' negative replies are just people disappointed about yet another niggly injury in a long line of niggly injuries.

Oh, and Skol & Andy, superb :lol: :lol:

The absolute last thing he needed (td)

He wasn't going to make the team,so I wouldn't worry too much? way overrated anyway,he may make a decent back-up,if he ever gets fully fit.

:blink:

He was player of the season until he got injured, and although Papac done well at left back, an on form Smith pushes him all the way, while still having age on his side

A big percentage of the goals we lost in the half season he played were the result of crosses from his area which the central defence failed to handle. Not his fault Svensson and co were useless defensively but he certainly gave opponents far too much time and space to put in these crosses.