Scott Severin

NathanRfc

Another Heap Of Shite From Rumour Websites. I Only Go On Them To get A Bit Of A Chuckle.

Scott Severin's futute lies away from Aberdeen as radio reports say two clubs have agreed a fee or around £800,000 with Aberdeen. Although the two clubs remain unknown, it has been rumoured that they are Rangers and Burnley.

If Rangers Sign Scott Severin I Will Slit My Wrists Hes Not Rangers Class And Certainly Not Adequate Ferguson Material

Other Rumours Crack Me Up.

Celtic To Loan Own

Celtic To Sign Roberto Carlos.

Celtic To Sign Raul

What Are These Muppets On About?

the best one was c.ronaldo to rangers :lol: i also heard the other ronaldo from ac milan to come to rangers because the spl is so physical :laugh: could you imagine him at inverness and falkirk ?

The Aberdeen fans are talking about it on their forums.

Severin to Rangers and there is also a mention of money plus Alan Gow.

Dundee play Aberdeen tonight and the Dons fans are saying that if Severin does not feature tonight then there could be something in this.

If and a BIG IF, this is true, then Walter Smith should pack his bags and leave.

The Aberdeen fans are talking about it on their forums.

Severin to Rangers and there is also a mention of money plus Alan Gow.

Dundee play Aberdeen tonight and the Dons fans are saying that if Severin does not feature tonight then there could be something in this.

If and a BIG IF, this is true, then Walter Smith should pack his bags and leave.

FFS Severin, and to Twist the knife more Money + Gow

If this is true i agree with Walter going :angry2:

think severin is a decent player n iv always liked him as a player. but he isn't any better than what wev got n we have 2b buy better quality than what we have already got i.e. davis and a flair player. severin is in the same class as some1 like furman and id rather deano get a chance than waste 800k on severin

Surely is can't be true! Where are these quality players we have been scouting for a year now??? Time for Sir D Murrary To get the cash out and lets

become FORCE once again!!!

I dunno mate a midfield containing McCulloch, Severin and Adam could make most peoples knees tremble.

It might be with laughter rather than fear, but still!