Stilian Petrov

Nemesis

No doubt your ready to hang me by the time you've read the title BUT

With wee Barry out for at least the first quarter of the season and with Petrov out of the picture at Villa with the signing of Sidwell, is he worth a chance?

I can admit he was brilliant up here for the mhanky mob and didn't strike me as particularly anti-gers so would you have any objections?

I reckon 3.5-4 million and even O'Squeal would have to think about it.

Surely that sort of money on a dedicated, proven attacking midfielder makes some sense (ex celt or not)

Opinions??

With wee Barry out for at least the first quarter of the season and with Petrov out of the picture at Villa with the signing of Sidwell, is he worth a chance?

I can admit he was brilliant up here for the mhanky mob and didn't strike me as particularly anti-gers so would you have any objections?

Surely that sort of money on a dedicated, proven attacking midfielder makes some sense (ex celt or not)

Opinions??

r u crazy?

Opinions??

r u crazy?

It's Friday mate

10 mins from heading to the pub fae work

Everything seems brighter when your in impending swally mode !

Certainly not a bad suggestion but I'm not sure he's still worth the cash or that the bigot O'Neill would do any deal with us.

Indeed, if he hadn't played for Celtic I'd almost be interested.

At his peak, he was a very useful player.

Certainly not a bad suggestion but I'm not sure he's still worth the cash or that the bigot O'Neill would do any deal with us.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree m8, 3,5-4M might be the price to others but I doubt if MON would sell him to us for that.

He's a good player.

Cheating diving wee...

But a good player.

I'd much rather have Maloney though.

dunno if ur being sarky there but me too

I would take him. Very good player.

I don't go for the lets not sgn him because he played for Celtic. Days gone by.

If any player improves the team then I say go for it. Who cares who they played for

He's a good player.

Cheating diving wee...

But a good player.

I'd much rather have Maloney though.

dunno if ur being sarky there but me too

Nope, no sarcasm. I like Maloney a lot.