King Carlos

With Fergie out, maybe this is a great chance to see KC get the captains armband. The only other contender for me wound be Wier, but out of everyone surely KC has to be first choice?

I think King Carlos is most likley to get the armband, but I could see McGregor or Thomson get it too

Carlos, Weir, Thommo, Boyd, could all get it.

I don't see him being a 1st team regular this season :unsure:

Cuellar i still have my doubts, if he'll be at Rangers at the start of the season :(

Boyd will he even get a place in the starting line up?

Thomson is the only one for the job IMO!

Allan McGregor

David Weir

Sasa Papac

Barry Ferguson

Brahim Hemdani

Kevin Thomson

Kris Boyd

Nacho Novo

Charlie Adam

Alan Gow

Graeme Smith

Chris Burke

Steven Naismith

Jean-Claude Darcheville

DaMarcus Beasley

Kirk Broadfoot

Andy Webster

Christian Dailly

Carlos Cuellar

Neil Alexander

Steven Smith

Lee McCulloch

Steven Whittaker

Daniel Cousin

Kenny Miller

Andrius Velicka

Kyle Lafferty

Not many choices there. Weir is vice captain but if we sign Shittu(or another CB) then I dont see him playing week in, week out.

forgot all about McG he'd be great captain material along with KT. I think Carlos is a fantastic defender but last time I heard him in a interview his english wasnt great and thats the only problem with senior Carlos.

so I thiink it's gonna be between KT, KC and A McG. If Shittu's signed Weir wont be a first team regular this season

With Fergie out, maybe this is a great chance to see KC get the captains armband. The only other contender for me wound be Wier, but out of everyone surely KC has to be first choice?

I think King Carlos is most likley to get the armband, but I could see McGregor or Thomson get it too

I wouldnt mind thommo taking over i hope he becomes the rangers captain once fergies done with t

watp