mustaffa bayal sal

Chef

We keep hearing oh the new gatusso etc, now we are being touted going for the new viera, who is this dude fae st ettienne,

oh and im the new dirk diggler :mutley:

I hope we're not buying him. He may be good and on a reduced transfer at 3 mil, but he's suspended until November, by which time, with Barry out too, our season could well be severely dented. :(

Bayal Sall is another monster of a player. I saw him play for Senegal a few times and he filled in for Perrin at St. Etienne. He is even more rough and dirty than Obi Mikel. Good passer of a ball, quick, good in the air and absolutely solid as a rock in the challenge. He'll run all day and adds a physical presence to the midfield.

Bayal Sall is another monster of a player. I saw him play for Senegal a few times and he filled in for Perrin at St. Etienne. He is even more rough and dirty than Obi Mikel. Good passer of a ball, quick, good in the air and absolutely solid as a rock in the challenge. He'll run all day and adds a physical presence to the midfield.

That description sounds very much like a Senegalese midfielder we had last season and I'm not referring to Makhtar N'Diaye.

Never rated Faye, a complete and utter dumpling!

But we are short in midfield so I could maybe see Smith trying to get him back on loan again?