Backwards?

murray

we the people are fast becoming laughing stock for the scumtic..we show no ambition in the market,c,mon rangers get your act together we have to move forwards not back,,£9.000.000 for hutton £10.000.000 for europe,ffs spend it.. :angry2:

And the news that Kaka has hijacked a militry plane and piloted it to Glasgow airport just to sign for his beloved Shellik doesn't help either

How much have celtc spent so far....£50 on Pat MaGroin.

lmao id rather spend nout than anything on a player like him if honest

we the people are fast becoming laughing stock for the scumtic..we show no ambition in the market,c,mon rangers get your act together we have to move forwards not back,,£9.000.000 for hutton £10.000.000 for europe,ffs spend it.. :angry2:

£49 to much for that heap o dross

£49 to much for that heap o dross

Boys - Girls

Incest is bad!.... Mkay

How much have celtc spent so far....£50 on Pat MaGroin.

lmao id rather spend nout than anything on a player like him if honest

End of the day it's a signing that doesn't matter if he flops as he cost pennies.

I think that fact we are in so much debt means all the money from Hutton and Europe has just about brought the bank balance out of the red!

On the other hand the money that is available will be spent my WS.

There is plenty of time left before the transfer window i i expect a couple of signings.

Lets hope it is the quality we need!

WATP :unionflag:

Welcome to the site (tu)

To be fair I could'nt give a rat's ass what the other side of Glasgow thinks about us. I know what we are and that's all that matters to me.

As for signings, the window hasn't closed yet...I'll reserve judgement until then.