Broadfoot for centre back

rabness

What the basics?

If he can't handle it then he shouldn't be at a club like Rangers. I love his attitude, mental strength, hard-work and love for the club, he's a trier and always will be....but he is a terrible football player.

Did you ever see those runs he made with St Mirren? He's made a few for us, but just doesn't seem so confident on the flank.

He's murder. I play 7's on a Sunday with more naturally gifted footballers than him.

I'd try 100 times harder for Rangers than Broadfoot does, but sadly, I'm not good enough either.

Get him out, stop giving him the sympathy vote.

I seriously doubt that or some of them would be playing in the SPL or better.

Not every good footballer makes it to the 'big time'.

I stand by what I say. Everyone on here who plays 2/3/4 times a week probably knows a player that they believe to be more naturally gifted than Kirk.

Sadly.

Broadfoot is adequate cover for short term suspensions and injuries but don't think he should be a regular starter.

Sadly, you can't restrict your injuries to the short term.

Unless Weir, Webster, Dailly and Cuellar all become injured at the same time???

Anyway, I think WS has made it clear he is trying to bring in another CB.

He is referred unanimously in our local as Kirk Clubfoot.The laughter from opposing fans does my head in.

Used to piss me off when Celtic fans sang "Sebo"

You can see where they are coming from.

As much as I did appreciate their effort-They just arent good enough.

Fair play to them for getting to a top club-But they wouldnt get in to any other top clubs-only ours!

Thats the problem

He's murder. I play 7's on a Sunday with more naturally gifted footballers than him.

I'd try 100 times harder for Rangers than Broadfoot does, but sadly, I'm not good enough either.

Get him out, stop giving him the sympathy vote.

I seriously doubt that or some of them would be playing in the SPL or better.

Not every good footballer makes it to the 'big time'.

I stand by what I say. Everyone on here who plays 2/3/4 times a week probably knows a player that they believe to be more naturally gifted than Kirk.

Sadly.

It depends what you mean by "good". You need a natural level of fitness to play at the higher levels. You must also offer something else, whether it be physical presence, pace, work rate or vision.

There's still a bit of me that feels I could have made it had I put in more effort and not got distracted with other things. My tackling used to get comparisons with McCall and I always felt I could pick out a pass and execute it with perfect weight and spin. I nearly always found my man from corners and crosses and talked others through the game.

However, it didn't happen and guys like Broadfoot and Adam have convinced more people in the game than either your colleagues or I. They can't all be wrong.

He is referred unanimously in our local as Kirk Clubfoot.The laughter from opposing fans does my head in.

Used to piss me off when Celtic fans sang "Sebo"

You can see where they are coming from.

As much as I did appreciate their effort-They just arent good enough.

Fair play to them for getting to a top club-But they wouldnt get in to any other top clubs-only ours!

Thats the problem

(tu) Spot on!

Broadfoot should never been played at right back.Whittaker should been played at right back when Hutton left. Broadfoot should be backup for Centre Back.

Whittaker was pushed forward for his pace because Naismith, Beasley and Burke were all injured.

Broadfoot should never been played at right back.Whittaker should been played at right back when Hutton left. Broadfoot should be backup for Centre Back.

Whittaker was pushed forward for his pace because Naismith, Beasley and Burke were all injured.

He could of played novo at right mid and then put whittaker at rb.

He could of played novo at right mid and then put whittaker at rb.

Then that would have denied us an "impact player" to bring on later in the match.