Kaboul?

AdzKyle

If we cant afford a Cgampionship player then we aint going to be able to afford a Premiership player who is on pretty big wages.

Kabul is also a bomb-scare!

If we cant afford a Cgampionship player then we aint going to be able to afford a Premiership player who is on pretty big wages.

Kabul is also a bomb-scare!

Aye, hes adefender who thinks hes a forward. bit like Amo used to do, and not that good in the air either.

Not referring to Kaboul, but could a loan be a possibility? Maybe a third or fourth choice player in their position at a premiership club who wants first team games for a season?

I know people will say that 3rd or 4th choice is no good for Rangers but we cant attract the top players at the moment

Spurs want 8 mil for chimbonda, who has already been told he's not wanted and wont play another game for spurs.

We couldnt afford Kaboul, or his wages.

We really need to look about the continent for a quality CB. Anyone in England are vastly over priced.

I agree. Players are not worth the money that the english clubs think they are. However WS doesnt seem to be looking to the continent.....yet.

I think the next CB will come from Europe instead of the Uk, so hopefully will be of a pretty decent standard at a reasonable price