Love Affair

It is a love affair come August we will be thrown back into with all the passion and excitment that is Rangers Football Club. This closed season I have found it to be a rollercoaster that obviously as fans we have no control over. I have never felt so out of touch with the club in my life due to the signing of Miller the lack of quality already in the camp and the Davis carry on, also the lack of communication on the future of the club, the RST resignations and many other factors have contributed to this.

However all that being said I urge all the fans to do as most of us will, be in true voice and united in one aim. Simply to prove we are the best fans that will support our club through the good and the bad times. Never in a long time have I felt the need for ours fans to be united and stand up and be counted on all fronts, booeing is not an option. Whoever wears that blue jersey is one of us and deserves our full and undivided support. So with this in mind I hope we all remember who we are and why we support the greatest team in the world.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

:rangers:

I know it is a bit early but i hope we all enjoy this season and this time next year we are building for our second league title in a row. :)

The love affair is over for me at the moment, I don't like the company my team are keeping at present.

.......and there we have a fully paid up member of gloryhunter FC - away off to porkheid or old trafford, your mates are over there!

The love affair is over for me at the moment, I don't like the company my team are keeping at present.

.......and there we have a fully paid up member of gloryhunter FC - away off to porkheid or old trafford, your mates are over there!

O.K sonny,my 55 years of support mean nothing to you.Go fuck yourself.Tit

Everyone is a bit nervous for now until Walter brings in some quality (hopefully).

I can understand that many Bears are unhappy about K Miller and the money spent to date on strikers when the midfield and defence needs strengthening.

Patience though as there is still time. He worked wonders last season, but he got a lot of breaks in the UEFA run, where we overachieved.

Everyone has a right to his opinion.

Forum rules prohibit attacks on other members, especially hinting that one supports CFC. That is strictly out of order - be warned finzter. Civil debate is requested.

Walter has taken a gamble with K Miller and it may very well pay off, but it IS a gamble. Let's hope they both succeed for the sake of RFC.

Looking back at last season, I feel in a sense that while progress was made compared to the previous season, I dont see us building in the way we should as a club. I know money is a big factor in this, but I have to ask, has the money spent so far been spent wisely ? Not for me it hasn't :(

I think the 4-5-1 worked in terms of results on a lot of occasions, but when I think of both Werder Bremen games, with 2 goalkeeper errors in the first game, and being honest, we were outplayed in Bremen, truthfully we were lucky to get through in my opinion.

True, the way the games worked out didnt help, but surely more player rotation should have happened ?

Im not terribly optimistic with what I see regarding signings. Anyway, the love affair continues for me :rangers: