Bain joins SPL Board

Boab

Martin Bain Joins SPL Board

RANGERS chief executive Martin Bain has been elected to the SPL Board of Directors.

The SPL announced today following their annual general meeting that the Ibrox chief executive has joined Campbell Christie of Falkirk, Hibs chairman Rod Petrie and Eddie Thompson from Dundee United.

Chairman Lex Gold was unanimously re-appointed as chairman for a 10th consecutive year.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1344197,00.html

I think Bain is garbage at his job inside Ibrox and I'd much rather be shot of him, but taking a major positive from this, it's never a bad thing to have a Rangers rep in this kind of position. Hopefully he can be influencial.

I think Bain is garbage at his job inside Ibrox and I'd much rather be shot of him, but taking a major positive from this, it's never a bad thing to have a Rangers rep in this kind of position. Hopefully he can be influencial.

If he's garbage at his Ibrox job,then there is no way he will be any better in this postion.Stinks of a buy off here.

I think he's good at his job, thats why we all don't want him there. His job is to control the finances etc, and so far he seems to be controlling them too well.

Unfortunately Bain is so scared of offending the scum at anything we do, his first thought is always of them and what they will think rather than what is good for us and what we will think of him.

This appointment will make absolutely no difference to us, as Bain will be so caught up trying to look impartial, he will capitulate tot he scum at the very first (and subsequent) opportunites. We would have been just as well letting Lawwell get the seat.

I think he's good at his job

What!?

He isn't here to please the fans, his job is to stabalise Rangers finances any way possible, and in his eye's upsetting the fans makes no difference.

Obviously doesn't realize that we finance the club, but you'll never see a mass protest unfortunatley.

I think he's good at his job

What!?

He isn't here to please the fans, his job is to stabalise Rangers finances any way possible, and in his eye's upsetting the fans makes no difference.

Obviously doesn't realize that we finance the club, but you'll never see a mass protest unfortunatley.

He's got fuck all to do with the finances. His job is to say 'yes Sir Mr Murray' and literally jump to required hight.