Santa Coloma v Kaunas

papaguy51

think its overlooked cause kaunus were really certain to win over the two legs and most folk i know arent even discussing where gers will play cause of the kenny miller fiasco

Were we not 'meant' to play Kaunas a few years ago, and they got put out by a total diddy team?

Not bothered who we get, just though I'd keep you all up to date ;)

think its overlooked cause kaunus were really certain to win over the two legs and most folk i know arent even discussing where gers will play cause of the kenny miller fiasco

Were we not 'meant' to play Kaunas a few years ago, and they got put out by a total diddy team?

it was last season with zeta mate and they werent that bad we really struggled at ibrox but got a 2-0 win then over in podgorica we played them in neutral venue so that helped us

it was last season with zeta mate and they werent that bad we really struggled at ibrox but got a 2-0 win then over in podgorica we played them in neutral venue so that helped us

I was at the Zeta game.

I don't think I've seen a worse performance from a Gers player at Ibrox as I witnessed from Charlie Adam that night.

I was at the Zeta game.

I don't think I've seen a worse performance from a Gers player at Ibrox as I witnessed from Charlie Adam that night.

Rangers were shocking that night.

I was at the Zeta game.

What about Partick??

Adam was even worse that night :unionflag:

2-0 Kaunas.

well that's that tie finished

Didn't Kaunas win the 1st leg 2-0 against Zeta last season? And they still managed to get put out.

don't know... all i remember is that zeta scored in the last minute to go through on away goals