Franck Queudrue

I'm sure we've been linked with him in the past, but has just been released by Birmingham, for whatever reason I don't know. Usually plays at left back but can also play centre and has been known to play in midfield at times. Is pretty good with free kicks and penalties.

Form wise he does seem to be quite a bit erratic and can also be tempermental, in the past when his name has been mentioned before it has came with mixed reviews, but is only 29 and there wouldn't be a fee to worry about, just wage demands.

Guest therabbitt

If he was cheap enough, would be a player with some good experience to come in and have a little battle with Sasa. Not too great defensively, better going forward. He's just ok, wouldnt be angered if we signed him, but wouldnt be overly pleased either. Average player

Meh

He's a bit of an animal. Would take him though provided he wasn't asking for silly money. More comfortable on the ball than Sasa and more of a forward-thinking player. Dangerous from dead balls and also in the air. (tu)

yeah i can see us picking him up on a free now he has been released, i think if he comes and gets head down and people show he is appreciated he will be a good player like he was at boro'

gotta be kidding, wat sort of suggestion is he, hes pish, past his best and that wasnt even great. walter is destroting the team this season without fans throwing him in the mix.

no offence just my opinion, dont touch the guy