Once again who is it that digs us out a hole

scotgr

well you could go to the shops and get him monster munch then :D

I'd get him on my weight loss routine :lol:

If I can lose 7 stone in 2 years without the best facilities in Scotland (and not earning £8k a week), I'm sure I could make Boydy a wee bit leaner :P

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly why Boyd is frustrating.I would bet he was the main reason we were losing 1-0 in the first half, due to his lack of effort and poor hold up play, but then he goes and wins us the game. The Enigma that is Kris Boyd.

most accurate post I've read yet in this thread (I'm only about halfway through reading it).

In the end, surely the most important issue though?

I dont find him frustrating at all, I find it frustrating he is sat on the bench most of the time.

You know, if he played, then, had a dip of form and stops scoring, plus, we start losing, THEN relegate him to the bench. Cant for the life of me see the sense in dropping a player when he is scoring and winning us games. Seems to me almost the same as PLGs decision to drop Shagger as soon as Letizi came back from injury, even tho Shagger had just won player of the month! Nonsense!!

Can ANYONE give a reasonable explanation for that? Doesnt make sense to me, regardless of who the player is. You dont drop players who are performing well.

Ok, i just thought,

Me for manager, and, my first act would be sign up muff as a scout, and, DB as team motivator :P

The team wouldn't know what hit them (tu)

(tu) neither would the opposition! haha

Telling you, I would be the most popular manager EVER! well, maybe not ever, but,

Lee, Cousin, Broadfoot, Hemdani, Burke punted straight away

Weir - no more playing, defence coach

Fleck, Furman McMillan - promoted

left and right winger, as found by Muff straight in (with a backup)

Fergie moved to DEFENSIVE?HOLDING midfield lol

Practice games with the "no above head height" rule for the ball

motivation? be the fucking best!

See the idea? is easy this football game

This is exactly why Boyd is frustrating.I would bet he was the main reason we were losing 1-0 in the first half, due to his lack of effort and poor hold up play, but then he goes and wins us the game. The Enigma that is Kris Boyd.

most accurate post I've read yet in this thread (I'm only about halfway through reading it).

In the end, surely the most important issue though?

I dont find him frustrating at all, I find it frustrating he is sat on the bench most of the time.

You know, if he played, then, had a dip of form and stops scoring, plus, we start losing, THEN relegate him to the bench. Cant for the life of me see the sense in dropping a player when he is scoring and winning us games. Seems to me almost the same as PLGs decision to drop Shagger as soon as Letizi came back from injury, even tho Shagger had just won player of the month! Nonsense!!

Can ANYONE give a reasonable explanation for that? Doesnt make sense to me, regardless of who the player is. You dont drop players who are performing well.

Ok, i just thought,

Me for manager, and, my first act would be sign up muff as a scout, and, DB as team motivator :P

The team wouldn't know what hit them (tu)

(tu) neither would the opposition! haha

Telling you, I would be the most popular manager EVER! well, maybe not ever, but,

Lee, Cousin, Broadfoot, Hemdani, Burke punted straight away

Weir - no more playing, defence coach

Fleck, Furman McMillan - promoted

left and right winger, as found by Muff straight in (with a backup)

Fergie moved to DEFENSIVE?HOLDING midfield lol

Practice games with the "no above head height" rule for the ball

motivation? be the fucking best!

See the idea? is easy this football game

It sure is (tu)

I'm great at Motivational speeches, I pissed off my Amateur team Manager last season (long story why :craphead: )

He told me if you think you can do any better batter on in, so i gave one of my Speeches, and Pissed the full team off so much we won 4-3! :mutley: