Even the eternal optimist like myself,

pcbear

Thanks Walter you steaded the ship after the PLG disaster,but the football was by and large awful and huge chunks of luck got us to the Uefa cup final.

Kerching ££££££££s rolling in for the CL/UEFA and Huttons transfer, lets go on and build after a steady season, there are half a dozen of the first team squad who should be out the door with fresh quality players introduced, has it happened? has it fuck and i dont think it will, same old same old?

Scary season ahead, i'm even filled with trepidation about the Kanaus ties

Anyone on the same wavelength?.

Thanks Walter you steaded the ship after the PLG disaster,but the football was by and large awful and huge chunks of luck got us to the Uefa cup final.

Kerching ££££££££s rolling in for the CL/UEFA and Huttons transfer, lets go on and build after a steady season, there are half a dozen of the first team squad who should be out the door with fresh quality players introduced, has it happened? has it fuck and i dont think it will, same old same old?

Erm....NO!!!!! jeez the scaremongering has started before most of us have even got our strips!!!!! Lets back the team and stay positive!! Jeezo! Xx

Erm....NO!!!!! jeez the scaremongering has started before most of us have even got our strips!!!!! Lets back the team and stay positive!! Jeezo! Xx

(tu) well said!!

Why would he change half the squad again? We were lucky the team gelled together so quickly last season.

Burke,Adam,Lee Mc,Hemdani, Broadfoot,Cousin.

I would not have any one of them near the first team, at best mediocre, none would be missed.

The fact is you could bring in 6 better players who wouldn't click together and we would be back to square one again.

Cousin is no doubt for the off and Burke everyone seems to cream over for his first few games back every time.

Not sure why everyone hates Kenny so much. Finally we have some quality worthy of the Rangers jersey. Besides worse case is he doesn't score and we can play a 5-5-0. Would give us a chance to improve our defense and as long as our pkers hold up we might even get back to another UEFA final. Besides he's very passionate. Just look at how excited he was to score his first Old Firm goal.

You posting this in every thread?

keep beleiving my friend

we arra people

No offence mate but TBH that keep believing nonsense is music to SDM ears.

Are you believing in WS or the fact we are people and will win no matter what.

Just look back at the last 8 years and see a pattern emerging.

I prefer to face the facts and can see that our team lacks quality, if we don't bring in the players required the poster is correct in being slightly worried about the season ahead...........I know I am.

PC

I agree wi ye.The standard of player we're keeping and bringing in does not improve the side..

We should be shipping out disasters like Broadfoot,McCulloch,Burke,Dailly,Cousin and Adam....But looks like we're shipping our top scorer and keeping these very poor footballers .

You know something this Rangers set up reminds me of the beggars in the early-mid 90's.Directionless with mediocre players..They sat and watched us dominate season after season and unless we bring in the quality promised then we'll have to do the same.

We're lucky we only have that shite to contend with cos if like the early 80's we had Dundee utd and Aberdeen too then we would be fucked.