All we want is a quality midfield player

CF5LOYAL

We spend thousands of pounds each year supporting our club. Tickets, merchandise, travelling, food etc. We sold probably our hottest prospect for years for 9m. We reached a Euro final where we travelled with unpresedented numbers down to Manchester.

All we ask for in return is a quality midfielder. Is that too much to ask for? Walter, Dailly, McCulloch, Adam and Whittaker will not do as a midfielder who can win a game out of nothing. If we line up with any of them in midfield then we are fucked, no two ways about it.

P.S - NOT SOMEBODY FROM THE ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Please. :rangers:

No, we have Super Lee McCulloch! The saviour of Rangers and Scotland! :bouncy:

:huh:

I don't mean that! :mutley:http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?op...81&Itemid=2 See?

I agreed with everything you said in the opening post though I have a little faith in Adam tbh. We need a right good wide man, a rich man's Nacho!

No, we have Super Lee McCulloch! The saviour of Rangers and Scotland! :bouncy:

:huh:

I don't mean that! :mutley:http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?op...81&Itemid=2 See?

I agreed with everything you said in the opening post though I have a little faith in Adam tbh.

When I read he was playing as a centre mid when I got in I nearly passed out. I think Walter has lost his marbles :D

Couldn't agree more mate, i only pray that Walter and Ally realise this, and dont stick with the stale, defensive midfield we have, using their usual tactics of playing players totally out of position just to fill a jersey.

We need someone creative who will run at defences and break away at pace.

lf he doesn't buy someone of that description and sticks with what we have, we need to hope that he tries out a method which worked well for us in the past....play a wide-man through the middle (see Lovenkrands, Neil McCann and Kanchelskis who all revelled in breaking through the middle with their pace and without the fear of getting kicked into the stands (as they weren't really up for the fight, possibly McCann excepted), therefore the likes of De Beasley or Burke playing behind a front 2, and infront of his defensive defender, could be a shout (particularly while Barry is out).

But it would be better to pick up a player, possibly one of King Carlos' mates from Spain (teams like Osasuna etc all have wee guys who can break away and change a game, and the Big Man would put a big word in for us).

But again, from the signings we've had so far....i wont hold my breath.

All we ask for in return is a quality midfielder. Is that too much to ask for? Walter, Dailly, McCulloch, Adam and Whittaker will not do as a midfielder who can win a game out of nothing. If we line up with any of them in midfield then we are fucked, no two ways about it.

Agreed - midfielder is needed as a matter of urgency and it has to be Steve Davis IMO. He oozes class, is fit as a fiddle and will walk into the team next season. We need a natural RB as well and I don't think Whittaker is the answer. He looks a better player going forward than he is in defence.

Also where did you get the Papac t shirt that is on your profile pic? I really want one!!!

Agreed - midfielder is needed as a matter of urgency and it has to be Steve Davis IMO. He oozes class, is fit as a fiddle and will walk into the team next season. We need a natural RB as well and I don't think Whittaker is the answer. He looks a better player going forward than he is in defence.

Also where did you get the Papac t shirt that is on your profile pic? I really want one!!!

Not mine mate. Guys in the fanzone next to us in Manchester had them on so we got a pic of it (tu) They were class :D

No need, we have the Super Lee McCulloch! The saviour of Rangers and Scotland! :bouncy:

God i think there's a hint of sarcasm thrown in there...

We do need a quality midfielder and i'm sure WS knows this too. Shame his type of quality is SPL standard.