Lack of Quality and Creativity..

Muff

End of the day, its all about opinions, I know some will come on here and slate me but thats just the way it goes.

I lose faith in the man by the day.

But people won't open their eyes till it's too late. I want a new manager but Walter is our saviour :rolleyes:

ok, lets get rid of Walter, who would you suggest we take on board as the new manager.

do you not get tired of complaining about the same thing over and over again?

Dont like it. dont fukn post in my threads....simple!

I get bored of you complaining at peoples opinions!

But people won't open their eyes till it's too late. I want a new manager but Walter is our saviour :rolleyes:

ok, lets get rid of Walter, who would you suggest we take on board as the new manager.

Is that my point? There are plenty of managers out there who could have assembled a better team with the money he's had.

His signings and tactics are absolutely awful and he can't even see that.

do you not get tired of complaining about the same thing over and over again?

Dont like it. dont fukn post in my threads....simple!

I get bored of you complaining at peoples opinions!

which is hardly ever :craphead:

How much has he spent since coming back to Rangers....£20m+(that is just a guess) and how many have actually been good signing(free transfers not included)?

Cuellar, Thomson, and Cousin(to an extent)

How much has he spent since coming back to Rangers....£20m+(that is just a guess) and how many have actually been good signing(free transfers not included)?

I stick Naismith in there as a good signing (tu)

Walter has spent £7million this Transfer window, and are we any better off?

IMO he's wasting money

I'm not optimistic about the season ahead, but for goodness sake, we have yet to kick a ball in competitive play.

Lets postpone judgement until a little further down the line.

Lets wait till the ships sank before we do anything :rolleyes:

It'd be incredibly unfair to dismiss Walter after a good first season, acheivements wise. The football wasnt pretty but we had more cause for celebration than we have had in too long, he deserves a second season

i agree i said from the very start that walter should never have come back and i got some abuse, but the walter lovers will learn when its to late.

To be fair, he only came in to steady sinking ship, and he did that. I'd give him to the end of this season, then I'd judge him.

Walter must know we are lacking in creativity. A blind man can see that. The only trouble is we are running out of time with CL games and SPL coming up quick.

I have patience for now - but like everyone else I am getting very nervous.

It's not looking good,we seem to be spending weeks on end trying to penny pinch centre halves.So when it comes to looking at midfielders we might already be out of Europe.

We NEED a centre half,right back,2 quality midfielders and a right winger within the next week or we could be in trouble.We should pay the going rate for quality or just bring through the boys and see what they can do.Add Fleck and Furman to the midfield if we're not going to bring in 2 classy players.

Silly me he'll stick a striker and defender in the middle(McCulloch and Dailly) before playing 2 gifted midfield footballers.

I don't rate Kaunas but we have struggled and lost to worse teams this early in the season.

IMO he's wasting money

I would say, if this is the season a couple of lads come through (we know who) , and take the title, then, def. I think we are better off than the end of eck/PLG days, but not maybe by as much as we should be. The overal age of the team has come down has it not? That has to be a good thing in a way.

Hard as it might be to take as a supporter, I think, we need a period of consistency, after the last couple of years. We have never been a club to go through managers like some do, an i dont think we should start now. We will definately be there or thereabouts this season again, should be obvious that, and, any changes, need to start at the very top, and work their way down, not manager first.

IMO he's wasting money

I would say, if this is the season a couple of lads come through (we know who) , and take the title, then, def. I think we are better off than the end of eck/PLG days, but not maybe by as much as we should be. The overal age of the team has come down has it not? That has to be a good thing in a way.

Hard as it might be to take as a supporter, I think, we need a period of consistency, after the last couple of years. We have never been a club to go through managers like some do, an i dont think we should start now. We will definately be there or thereabouts this season again, should be obvious that, and, any changes, need to start at the very top, and work their way down, not manager first.