Free money

Swagger

Unless Rangers address the obvious midfield creativity problem before the season starts get your money on Celtic for the SPL - the reason ? because Rangers dont have enough about them to take enough points in the games against the teams in the top half of the table.

Slag me all you want but you know its true. As it stands an average celtic team will win the SPL again

Unless Rangers address the obvious midfield creativity problem before the season starts get your money on Celtic for the SPL - the reason ? because Rangers dont have enough about them to take enough points in the games against the teams in the top half of the table.

Slag me all you want but you know its true. As it stands an average celtic team will win the SPL again

two seasons ago, when PLG was here, we took more points of the top half of the table even when PLG was here than celtic did, including against them, where as dropped to the smaller teams, its swings and roundabouts really, but it obviously means the SPL is getting tougher, or infact we are getting weaker. We need to strenghten no doubt in midfield or we will continue to be given the run around by teams like Dundee UTD.

We all know that we have to get some Quality in Midfield!

But we all seem to forget, Walter has spent £7million already this Transfer window on 3 Strikers and 1 Defender <_<

Money has been made available, just that Walter has chosen not to spend it in the Midfield <cr>