Anybody know what the 18 pounds taken from my account is?

CF5LOYAL

Got my monthly statement in today and Rangers have taken 18 quid out of my account with Rangers ticket next to it. Anybody know what game this is for, possibly the Kaunus game?

possibly away tickets for the 1st game of season v falkirk

should say "splaway" on ur statement

Got my monthly statement in today and Rangers have taken 18 quid out of my account with Rangers ticket next to it. Anybody know what game this is for, possibly the Kaunus game?

Who are you to question SDM takin money out of your account ? ;):sherlock:

Obviously not a real fan....

the kaunas game for me was 21 kwid but

they didnt renew me season ticket in time coz i asked for a move

i am now in the enclosure instead of the club deck

so 18 kwid could be right

i cant rem the liverpool game price

so not much help

What a cheek after everythin David has done for him he questions a measly 18 brick ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

What a cheek after everythin David has done for him he questions a measly 18 brick ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

Infact just to make sure SDM has got the 18 quid, I am going to send him another 18 in cash personally with a first class stamp (tu)

Sorry Sir David.

so not much help

Don't worry mate, your post was a brilliant read anyway.

hehe

ya rippin it friend

was a gen post

and i`m on the night shift this week

bear with me

Infact just to make sure SDM has got the 18 quid, I am going to send him another 18 in cash personally with a first class stamp (tu)

Sorry Sir David.

Good man, if we all did this maybe we could afford really expensive signings like samaras ! :D:sherlock:

Sorry Sir David.

Good man, if we all did this maybe we could afford really expensive signings like samaras ! :D:sherlock:

:lol: Or Pat McCourt.....ffs just thinking, what the hell we moaning about!!! :D

Sorry Sir David.

:lol: Or Pat McCourt.....ffs just thinking, what the hell we moaning about!!! :D

Aye a couple of diddy's ;):sherlock: