Frank McGargay :@

joop10

Did anybody read its dross 2 page spread ? in it he says davie cooper called him a "f***** bastard" ! i know for a fact davie was not like that and to say it know when the man can't even defend himself just shows what that jaky is like !

Did anybody read its dross 2 page spread ? in it he says davie cooper called him a "f***** bastard" ! i know for a fact davie was not like that and to say it know when the man can't even defend himself just shows what that jaky is like !

I seem to recall i certain poster on here said something about davie cooper being a bigot, but that can't be true surely.

if he did call him that, then fair play to davie, they're all a bunch of 8024.gif in any case.

say it now when the man can't even defend himself just shows what that jaky is like !

BJK

Pot = Kettle = Black

why do you always defend the scum from the san giro, and bjk did know and frank the bitter tim is a first class wanker.

say it now when the man can't even defend himself just shows what that jaky is like !

BJK

Pot = Kettle = Black

why do you always defend the scum from the san giro, and bjk did know and frank the bitter tim is a first class wanker.

When have I ever defended the dhims?

I was merely highlighting the hypocrisy of 1 post.

BJK

Pot = Kettle = Black

Why would you class the first post as hypocrisy ?? i

BJK

Pot = Kettle = Black

but both facts are true.