FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mines from Game for £36.99 including free special delivery. I'm guessing the cheapest you will get is for around £35-36, so it's not really worth the effort of looking around just to save a couple of pound.

be a pro online is great to play, thought it might be a bit slow and paused every 2 seconds(due to 20players) but it runs smoothly and when you pause it your player is controlled by the CPU until you resume play. you can celebrate even if it's some one else on your team that scores.

edit- got it for 360 so should be the same for ps3

Im sitting playing fifa 09 on the ps3 just now :P

the joys of working in a video shop!

I wasn't fond of the demo tbh.

And the PC version still has all the same control problems which have plagued the PC versions for the past 5 or 6 years.

Just got the game and I feckin love it! You can tell they have slightly improved things from the demo. Just scored my first goal with Pato against the bead rattlers!

:mutley: Games too unrealistic, the tims just got a 1-0 away win against my villarreal on the hardest difficulty :pipehorse:

Missed a pen as well :(

Just played 2 games online with the mighty Rangers. Was beating a guy who was Arsenal 1-0 then he quit. :angry2: Then played a German who invited me to an unranked game and he was England. Beat him 2-0 with a Boyd double, although he had Terry sent off. :rangers: