FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

:lol:

What an absolutley outstanding game!

So much better than the demo.

Just played my first BAP Online 10v10 match, and it's brilliant as well. I was Evra in a Man Utd Liverpool match, magical game.

Can't wait to get RMFC up and running :D

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took serie a as my league for the adidas thing, didnt quite fancy taking a league i would use more often, was gonna take mexican, if its any good I might get em all but seeing as they lower injured players, i might forget about it

I took serie a as my league for the adidas thing, didnt quite fancy taking a league i would use more often, was gonna take mexican, if its any good I might get em all but seeing as they lower injured players, i might forget about it

That's a good idea, but too late. I went for Premiership.

What a game though.

What a game though.

Its outstanding, have you been tottenham? hutton is a 78 but hes fking outstanding, tottenham play really well together, gonna play more teams today, ended up playing a few of that be a pro seasons thing when I Should have just kept trying out teams :P

What a game though.

Its outstanding, have you been tottenham? hutton is a 78 but hes fking outstanding, tottenham play really well together, gonna play more teams today, ended up playing a few of that be a pro seasons thing when I Should have just kept trying out teams :P

I will go them next.

10v10 Online is absolute chaos...but in a good way :D

Played a few more games online with Fiorentina last night. Beat Inter 4-0(scored a back heel with Gilardino :drool: ), was beating Lyon 5-0 when the guy d/c and then beat Boro 5-0 and thankfully he didn't d/c, he seemed content to take a battering! :lol:

Like Eck I chose Serie A as my free Adidas live season(probably just buy them all for £12).

As for 101 v 10 online I am not a massive fan. I think it will be good when you are in an actual team and you are all communicating and disciplined but just now everyone is all over the place and nobody can keep their positions!

Fuckin' love the game though, doubt I'll even bother with the PES demo :)

Played a few more games online with Fiorentina last night. Beat Inter 4-0(scored a back heel with Gilardino :drool: ), was beating Lyon 5-0 when the guy d/c and then beat Boro 5-0 and thankfully he didn't d/c, he seemed content to take a battering! :lol:

Like Eck I chose Serie A as my free Adidas live season(probably just buy them all for £12).

As for 101 v 10 online I am not a massive fan. I think it will be good when you are in an actual team and you are all communicating and disciplined but just now everyone is all over the place and nobody can keep their positions!

I got the PES demo last night when I was waiting for FIFA, getting deleted now though. Might get the Bioshock demo.

The passing in FIFA is unreal.

played online and i'm shocked at how bad i am

lost 3 and won 2, last game i had i was 2 up then the second half i was completely outplayed every shot i had at goal was sky high shots he scored 3.

played be a pro and its just complete chaos

-----------------

One thing thats pissing me off online and thats when you breakaway from the defenders and your just about to go one on one with the keeper next thing you know the ref blows a whistle for an earlier infringment (all 5 games it happened)

I struggled in my first few online games but I am currently on a 3 game winning streak and seem to be getting the hang of things!

I got the PES demo last night when I was waiting for FIFA, getting deleted now though. Might get the Bioshock demo.

The passing in FIFA is unreal.

it has even improved from Euro! Balls over the top :drool:

just played an old firm game and I could hear 2 chants, "we shall not be moved" which sounded like gers fans and that droning shitey "celtic, celtic " one they chant

I'm sure I heard the TFIO tune when I was playing 10v10 online.

Not too sure if I am going to be getting Fifa 09.

Why?

Played 07 and 08 and the gameplay was just the same, I am starting too go off it now to be honest. More of a PES fan. (Not trying to start the Arugment!)

Not at all, but I was a big PES man. Euro 08 and Fifa 09 are the first EA titles I've bought for 10 years (had every PES title in between) and even I'm saying that Fifa is miles ahead this year.

Not too sure if I am going to be getting Fifa 09.

Why?

Played 07 and 08 and the gameplay was just the same, I am starting too go off it now to be honest. More of a PES fan. (Not trying to start the Arugment!)

Not at all, but I was a big PES man. Euro 08 and Fifa 09 are the first EA titles I've bought for 10 years (had every PES title in between) and even I'm saying that Fifa is miles ahead this year.

Well, a few of my mates are going to be buying it, so I might have a quick go on there's however, I don't think it will change my mind to be honest :(

Warning to everyone that goes Rangers online. Weir is too slow I have just ended a 3 game losing streak by beating Man City but that's only cause I put Whittaker in instead. I was playing Man U twice and Arsenal in the losses though. :rolleyes: I even had a guy called JimChelsea going Man U cause they're better in it. Fucking hate that!!!

i need to practice, just got thumped by some guy 7-0

also anyone else think the offsides are given way to slowly, you'll be in an offside position, but the ref wont whistle to you get the ball, that could be 3 seconds and you'll think you are on a break

also anyone else think the offsides are given way to slowly, you'll be in an offside position, but the ref wont whistle to you get the ball, that could be 3 seconds and you'll think you are on a break

pro ev style :P thats what happens in real life though

pro ev style :P thats what happens in real life though

Yep, new rule from a season or two ago.

Ref can't whistle until the offside player actually touches the ball. If you can see him, watch for the lino's flag going up as soon as the pass is played though.