FIFA 09 Discussion Thread

bluenose_72

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think fifa 09 is pish, fifa 08 is much better, the players look weird, run weird and the game is jumpy. it just doesnt feel right. fifa 08 is better, and i have wasted 35 quid on this. It just isnt upto scratch to be honest, i will certainly be giving pes a look in this year.

dissapointing to say the least.

just played an old firm game and I could hear 2 chants, "we shall not be moved" which sounded like gers fans and that droning shitey "celtic, celtic " one they chant

you would have been playing at anfield then probably cos i heard the same when i went liverpool. they sing a song called 'we won it 5 times' to the same tune as TFIO. its good when you're pumping celtic and the crowd are belting that out behind you!!

Has Any One Scored From A Free Kick Yet I Can Never Seem To Score

My wee brother stepped up with his first free kick in his first game on the xbox 360 and scored with van persie, jammy sod... then he went and scored from a corner right after it... got himself 2 acheivments

Dunno if this has been mentioned, but Gazza's been inducted to the Classic XI (tu)

World XI still questionable as per usual... No Gerrard, no Cristiano, no Torres <cr>

Gerrard is on world XI, the others are not, so yeh very questionable, Di Natale above ronaldo??

Beasley is lightning on this game!

a would say the fastest person in the game is aaron lennon fuck me hes fast

I brought him on for dos santos on the second half online, played a throughball through the left back and centre back and he ran right past it, right onto it, took his first touch away from them, i ran into the box then finished... couldnt believe how fast he is, definitely gonna be my supersub, although I have to try and sort out pavluychenko, he keeps dropping to deep, frazier campbel is good to bring on too... played someone who went rangers last night so i went hull :rolleyes: scored a hatrick with cousin and 2 goals with marlon king,

i think fifa 09 is pish, fifa 08 is much better, the players look weird, run weird and the game is jumpy. it just doesnt feel right. fifa 08 is better, and i have wasted 35 quid on this. It just isnt upto scratch to be honest, i will certainly be giving pes a look in this year.

dissapointing to say the least.

fifa 08 is a buggy mess compared to this, and the passing and general movement of players is nowhere near as good.

if you think the players run weird on this, they aint much better on PES, plus they pass the ball weird too

Anyone having this problem in the xbox360? Players are getting red carded for no reason after a goal is scored. Also yesterday the guy i was playing scored a goal to put me down 1-0, but it came up that he scored an own goal, which made me 1-0 up which was totally wrong. Was happy cause I won.

Beasley is lightning on this game!

a would say the fastest person in the game is aaron lennon fuck me hes fast

I brought him on for dos santos on the second half online, played a throughball through the left back and centre back and he ran right past it, right onto it, took his first touch away from them, i ran into the box then finished... couldnt believe how fast he is, definitely gonna be my supersub, although I have to try and sort out pavluychenko, he keeps dropping to deep, frazier campbel is good to bring on too... played someone who went rangers last night so i went hull :rolleyes: scored a hatrick with cousin and 2 goals with marlon king,

spurs are brilliant in it thats who av been playin with all weekend will prob stick with them when a go online tonight for the first time