So why are all the topics gone?

J_RFC87

Literally overnight we were taken down by 2 former members who planned revenge on us. The problem has been rectified but we have been left with a blank site.

All post counts will be reimbursed soon. Just keep with us with this temporary measure, and RM will be back to normal soon.

edit:

http://rangersmediaforum.com/index.php?showtopic=113

Literally overnight we were taken down by 2 former members who planned revenge on us. The problem has been rectified but we have been left with a blank site.

All post counts will be reimbursed soon. Just keep with us with this temporary measure, and RM will be back to normal soon.

Hacking of some sort you mean ? If I catch the barstewards :angry:

Hacking of some sort you mean ? If I catch the barstewards :angry:

its a long story mate, one which we will explain soon ;)

No worries though, the next few days will see RM look different, better and more efficient :ph43r:

Guest greengrass

mudder feckers .. get them caught and banned asap. the bastardos. :angry:

not good news. :(

hope things are back to normality soon..

cant the site be reset back to a saved date ? like yesterday or something then all the topics back..

The word BAMPOTS was invented for those two.

I could think of a few more choice words for them :pipe:

ANY CHANCE YOU CAN RE-DO MY SIG FOR ME! yOU MADE ME A great ONE MONTHS BACK, BUT MY HARD DRIVE WAS DELETED, NOW THIS HAPPENED, SO i HAVE NO SIG ANMORE? pLEASE DO ME A NEW ONE. sOMETHING WITH MY USERNAME, prso, gERS LOGS, iBROX....ANYTHING AT ALL....THANKS SO MUCH!

CHEERS!

FOLLOW!

The word BAMPOTS was invented for those two.

I could think of a few more choice words for them :pipe:

ANY CHANCE YOU CAN RE-DO MY SIG FOR ME! yOU MADE ME A great ONE MONTHS BACK, BUT MY HARD DRIVE WAS DELETED, NOW THIS HAPPENED, SO i HAVE NO SIG ANMORE? pLEASE DO ME A NEW ONE. sOMETHING WITH MY USERNAME, prso, gERS LOGS, iBROX....ANYTHING AT ALL....THANKS SO MUCH!

CHEERS!

FOLLOW!

is that your sig, or was it different?

Good job in not missing a beat C R . You handled this problem quick and efficient as we knew you would, and we appreciate the effort it must have took after finding R M in such a bind after so little notice from people you trusted. I Just want you to know you have a lot of people on this site that admire your effort and dedication to keep it running. I for one would feel lost now without R M to helpme through the day.Thanks. R M .

W A T P