Has Papac ever been interviewed?

Danny

Does anyone know if Derek Johnstone still has a pop at the big man at every opportunity?

His constant abuse of Papac was bordering on bullying. Papac was playing well yet he would still spout his usual "He's the weak link" drivel.

A fantastic professional who's footballing ability is constantly overlooked. Watch Papac closely in a game and you'll see him beat men with ease.

That fat republican loving sell out has previous on this.

His condemnation of Lovenkrands was disgraceful

Indeed, Jim. I believe it got so bad that Lovenkrands actually retaliated!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was he never let up about Lovenkrands!

It was a relentless campaign from the piece of lard.

Inbetween asking Maorray why we play war songs.

Oi Derek, You were a player for Rangers but you'll never be their voice you sucker of satans cock!

Don't worry though fat boy, I'm sure Nuremberg Hugh will let you cry on his man breasts

He was he never let up about Lovenkrands!

It was a relentless campaign from the piece of lard.

Inbetween asking Maorray why we play war songs.

Oi Derek, You were a player for Rangers but you'll never be their voice you sucker of satans cock!

Don't worry though fat boy, I'm sure Nuremberg Hugh will let you cry on his man breasts

I actually started to feel sorry for Lovenkrands a player strived on confidence.

He was actually being played out of position ffs!

I was working part time in the Rangers Shop (okay....JJB...wotever!!) at the start of the PLG era (dont start me on that!!) and Papac came into the store an hour after the game to buy some home tops with his name and number on them to send home to family and friends.

Because he was just new to the country, he couldn't speak English....so he brought a translator (good idea!).

Unfortunately his translator was.............wait for it............FILIP SEBO!!!! lol

Sebo's English was better but not great, so there was a lot of hand waving and pointing!! :):)

Was great to meet the both of them tho.

I am really, really warming to him as a player and I have to say he's pretty reliable.

I've noticed you no longer make unwarranted spite filled attacks on the guy. He never did deserve it in the first place.

I am really, really warming to him as a player and I have to say he's pretty reliable.

I've noticed you no longer make unwarranted spite filled attacks on the guy.

I always called him 'limited by his own ability' and pointed out that one or two of his early displays were disgraceful.

Spite filled?

You're full of it.

For me PAPAC at the moment is the only skilled player we have on the pitch... He deserves his starting position and it will now take a very special player to get him out of the starting 11.

Agree with the above post.. His turn & chip sheer class. Unlucky not to score.

This is the last year of his contract, do you think it will be renewed?

if were giving contracts to the likes of weir and dailly then the papac must be rewarded with a 3 deal at least :rangers:

Ye'd think...

I always called him 'limited by his own ability' and pointed out that one or two of his early displays were disgraceful.

Spite filled?

You're full of it.

Nope...a fair description I think. At least your not sticking with your ridiculous statement that you'd always hold a bad performance against him. I think we know who's full of it.

one of my favourite players recently, seems to be coming out of his shell more and being more adventurous, he's making LB his own, alot of people on here dont rate him but he's a good player.

Spite filled?

You're full of it.

Nope...a fair description I think.

Your usual BS.

At least your not sticking with your ridiculous statement that you'd always hold a bad performance against him.

Don't remember saying I'd retracted that. A bit like the biggest fans of Adriano saying they didn't mind his abject displays at the 2006 world cup.

Any good supporter would always remember the good and the bad. And Papac's bad was shambolic and made Bernard look good. He's vastly improved since then and I applaud that.

I think we know who's full of it.

Yeah, I already said. You. As always. Do keep up.

Spite filled? I think we know who really has spite, Briton.

I have been thinking about this for weeks and

think i will get

SASADINHO

on the back of the new Rangers top :rangers:

He has seriously improved in terms of skill on the ball.