A bit disappointed about the actions of some players

Gaitens08

For the first time today i waited outside ibrox for the players to get pics with them and was surprised when guys like boyd, novo, Broadfoot and mcgregor sneak out and dont sign any autographs or do pics with the fans, the fans always stick by boyd and novo and then they do this? it is as if they dont apprectiate the support and i think is it just plain disrespectful. I understand they cant do this every home game but after the fans payed to watch the team beaten 4 nil its game like these they should reward the fans with their support. I was even more surprised when coisty trys to do a sneaky but the fans saw him driving out and crowded his car so he couldnt drive but does he reward the fans NO and instead he drove over my mates foot haha no joke then walter stays in the stadium for hours after the match and just drives off.

I really do think the fans should be rewarded for their support.

For the first time today i waited outside ibrox for the players to get pics with them and was surprised when guys like boyd, novo, Broadfoot and mcgregor sneak out and dont sign any autographs or do pics with the fans, the fans always stick by boyd and novo and then they do this? it is as if they dont apprectiate the support and i think is it just plain disrespectful. I understand they cant do this every home game but after the fans payed to watch the team beaten 4 nil its game like these they should reward the fans with their support. I was even more surprised when coisty trys to do a sneaky but the fans saw him driving out and crowded his car so he couldnt drive but does he reward the fans NO and instead he drove over my mates foot haha no joke then walter stays in the stadium for hours after the match and just drives off.

I really do think the fans should be rewarded for their support.

You've got the realise they get it everywere they go , everytime they go out. It would wear thin easily.

thats a rare thing to happen

ask some people on here they have meet players after games and pics and autographs

am sure after a bollocking from management and a hammering by Liverpool maybe they just wanted to get home

Also noticed Darcheville sneaking out the back,

got his autogrpah but i was very tempted to say if i played with the same performance you played today id be sneakin out the back every fucking week.

Furman seems to sign autographs for everyone but i suppose its all new to him, he'll likely soon get sick off it as well

I was outside after the game only players i got where

thomson, whitts, velicka, lafferty, mcculloch, dailly, furman, weir, & alexander

like novo and co they get stewards drive there cars round sides for them then they fuck off..

At the clyde game also Boyd just legged it into the bus . everyone else signed autographs

Boyd really didn't have two words to say for himself when he was younger and just came across as a bit of a twat - this was before he played for Rangers, so I doubt his ego is any better now. It's not a popularity contest though, it's about what he does on the pitch and I'll be happy so long as he performs well for us.

I was outside after the game only players i got where

thomson, whitts, velicka, lafferty, mcculloch, dailly, furman, weir, & alexander

like novo and co they get stewards drive there cars round sides for them then they fuck off..

aye thats who me and ma pals got

whittaker is a heavy nice guy