gerrard - how quality is he!

nimbus1

1st time av seen him play, and it was as iF he was filming the new hamlet advert on saturday at ibrox.....he strolled through the game!

I thought papac and whitterker were the only two gers players to get pass marks, and mcgregor for the 1st goal....what was he doing, thinking about his bird!!!!

big improvement needed for tomorrow!!!

WATP....

1st time av seen him play, and it was as iF he was filming the new hamlet advert on saturday at ibrox.....he strolled through the game!

I thought papac and whitterker were the only two gers players to get pass marks, and mcgregor for the 1st goal....what was he doing, thinking about his bird!!!!

WATP....

Gerrard is a great player his goals and contribution from outside the box is top class that is not even mentioning his off the ball work rate

He will retire at liverpool cant see him moving on.

WATP....

Yeah I'm sure he was thinking about his bird doh

He made a mistake, simple as

lol...... yes guys, the 1st i have seen him without on tv, u get the appreciate the movement and sheer skill a bit better seeing it in person which im sure you can appreciate..........!!!no wonder the l/pool fans idolise him....a suppose hes liverppols ferguson.......

While we're on the topic, I thought I'd show off my new seat...

dsc00380fw3.jpg

A few folk might remember me saying that I got moved for this season because of the Cooper Suite (So much for loyalty, eh?), well that's the new seat.

While we're on the topic, I thought I'd show off my new seat...

dsc00380fw3.jpg

A few folk might remember me saying that I got moved for this season because of the Cooper Suite (So much for loyalty, eh?), well that's the new seat.

not a bad seat (tu)

im directly above that, in the club deck.

the guys a pen is.

and a cheat.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CllT_iZEblE

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqjx6IyWxjo&...feature=related

watch the slow motion replay...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CXlXYl2p7Xw&...feature=related

honestly i could go on but whats the point.

cheating fcuking bas.

very overated player

I would take gerrard just for his corners, forget everything else

exactly what me and the guys watchin the game said, every corner he wipped in was immense and caused us issues we thought.....!!!!! credit whens its due, if only we had a player like him in midfield..!!!!!!