RFC say Carlos is out and hints at 4-5-1 with Kenny

Boab

Dont think 451 will work this season

Fergie used always try push forward and would leave Thomson and Dailly/Hemdani Centre

But we have no CM who can push forward in support to scrub the idea i hink of 451 go back to 442 (tu)

Dont think 451 will work this season

Fergie used always try push forward and would leave Thomson and Dailly/Hemdani Centre

But we have no CM who can push forward in support to scrub the idea i hink of 451 go back to 442 (tu)

4-4-2 wont work, 4-5-1 wont work

We need to add quality players to make ANY formation work

to want to put dailly in with weir( Jack and Victor) instead of broadfoot, is plain daft........and to me velicka is the obvious choice in a 4 - 5 - 1 in europe.

Whats daft about it?

Weir's lack of pace means we are going to park our back four on the 18 yard line anyway.

And in that situation it should be down to who can offer the team the most composure and expeirence beside him and Dailly beats Broadfoot hands down at both.

As for Velicka he lacks both pace and mobility. He's a brusier and with our back line being parked on the 18 yard line and our wingers probably being Adam and McCulloch playing a striker who at least stretch the defence on the counter attack is vital.

Thank f.ck your not picking the team, Hemdani and Dailly shouldn't be allowed anywhere our starting 11. Did you see Hemdani allow N'Gog run right past him for the goal at the weekend? I wasnt at the game but I got the impression it was all Broadfoots fault, however looking at the replay Hemdani is just jogging behind N'Gog, made NO attempt to tackle and watched as he drove forward and scored, PATHETIC!!

Well who would you play then Jose Mourinho?

McCulloch? Adam? Maybe Whittaker could do a shift there eh?

We aren't in a position right now where we can be picky about who plays. We have to make the most of what we have.