Barry never learns

Ferguson revealed he had been playing with snapped ligaments since April and now accepts that the operation should have been carried out earlier.

"It's fair to say I left it too long," he said.

"I probably should have had the surgery long before I did. However, I just want to play all the time and try to get the best for Rangers.

"I won't make the same mistake again.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ers/4993282.stm

From May 2006

Sorry to say it Barry, But you did.

You now miss 2 and a half important months.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An injured Barry would offer 10x more than Adam and McCulloch

Too fucking right he does.

But also played through, our most important months.

Injured and didnt do much :rolleyes:

Didnt do much? Your taking the piss. He didnt have to play, he could have went for the operation, then you would be still moaning 5 months ago when he was out because there was no one to replace him.

here have these back :rolleyes:

Too bloody right mate.

A fit Barry would be getting the praise he used to. I can't believe some of the comments lately saying he's past it. Give him half a season (if that's possible) without injuries; he'd be a different player and we'd all love him again.

Too fucking right he does.

But also played through, our most important months.

Injured and didnt do much :rolleyes:

Didnt do much? Your taking the piss. He didnt have to play, he could have went for the operation, then you would be still moaning 5 months ago when he was out because there was no one to replace him.

here have these back :rolleyes:

Just because he played injured doesnt mean he did much.

Last season was barrys worst in a rangers top for a while!

Imo, He'll be back better next season IF He has to work for his place

I knew it wasn't a new injury he was out with!

Superb point MC.

Were we not told by Walter that Barry's current injury had nothing to do with the one he was carrying towards the end of the season?

:rolleyes:

stead off focusing all our efforts on getting miller and lafferty should off got Davis in cause he knew hed be left short for CM with Davis and Faye going back to there clubs then went in for strikers after securing a good CM

Superb point MC.

Were we not told by Walter that Barry's current injury had nothing to do with the one he was carrying towards the end of the season?

A lot of people off here own me an apology as I told them at the time it the same injury he'd been carry!

Superb point MC.

A lot of people off here own me an apology as I told them at the time it the same injury he'd been carry!

Very few people on RM ever have the decency to hold their hands up in concession of being wrong.

we need barry in the midfield until we have someone better thommo is not there yet but I think this season he will be a major factor!

:rangers: