tomorrows game's beat the Canuck

some of us will be away tomorrow at the game, and I couldnt leave without looking ridiculous with my usual overly-confident prediction.

Hurry up CR, get it posted :bouncy: :bouncy:

BTW, well done Ginnes90 on a correct prediction on the Kaunas home game. You were the only one brave enough to predict what we were all afraid might happen :rangers:

Cheers coop, just getting ready to leave the office and was hoping to catch it. I will just need to log on tonight from home before an early night for a ridiculously early 4AM check-in.

Cool buddy :beer2: All the best :)

some of us will be away tomorrow at the game, and I couldnt leave without looking ridiculous with my usual overly-confident prediction.

BTW, well done Ginnes90 on a correct prediction on the Kaunas home game. You were the only one brave enough to predict what we were all afraid might happen :rangers:

did he get a reward

did he get a reward

A kick in the balls from CR probably :lol:

Well in the absence of the thread and with less than 7 hours until I need to be at Glasgow Airport I will boldly make my prediction here in an "I told you so" type way of Kaunas 0 Rangers 2 with goals from McCulloch and Broadfoot!!

Cool man :beer2: