Dim Tim

skamhead

Just when you thought this lot couldn't get any thicker.

I had a mhank in the shop today who was just back from the " mad tourney man "

the things that came out this tools mouth was hillarious the main arguement he had was Amoruso never wore the black with red socks because it was symbolic, totally confused with mince coming out of his toothless mouth. He then told me it was because Amo found out it was about being up to his knees in Fenian blood and refused to wear the socks.

Muppets. You couldn't make it up LOL

the things that came out this tools mouth was hillarious the main arguement he had was Amoruso never wore the black with red socks because it was symbolic, totally confused with mince coming out of his toothless mouth. He then told me it was because Amo found out it was about being up to his knees in Fenian blood and refused to wear the socks.

one of them told me that too then i educated him about big jock

He then told you it was shag-a-muppet day and you gratefully bent over. :craphead:

Yes I'm a new member so I must be a tim. Shut up you tit, I've been called a lot of things but never a tim.

google images

type "Lorenzo Amoruso"

2nd photo

http://www.sporting-heroes.net/files_footb...981004_NF_L.jpg

black and red socks?

fuck off timmy, stop spouting pish

didnt call you a tim

im proving the tim who said otherwise wrong

no offence was meant to you...tit

Yes I'm a new member so I must be a tim. Shut up you tit, I've been called a lot of things but never a tim.

google images

type "Lorenzo Amoruso"

2nd photo

black and red socks?

Who called you a tim, Declan? :harhar:

google images

type "Lorenzo Amoruso"

2nd photo

black and red socks?

m8 dont think he was actually talking about u think something was lost in translationhere

Sorry miss read your message.

No offence meant

google images

type "Lorenzo Amoruso"

2nd photo

black and red socks?

didnt call you a tim

im proving the tim who said otherwise wrong

no offence was meant to you...tit

Amo found out it was about being up to his knees in Fenian blood and refused to wear the socks.

tn_p%20(1).jpg

Take your poisonous myths where they might be welcome - in the sewer with the rest of the rhats.

dont pick on the guy he is only new and has probably made a genuine mistake

Sorry guys if I caused any offence I was mearly pointing out how stupid this guy sounded.

So you joined this site shortly after a mhanky fucker came into your shop and started slagging off Rangers?

Yeah, we all have days like that.

Wake up, go to work.

Customer starts telling you about Big Amo?

It all makes sense. :craphead:

The Amo crap was just part of a long story of crap. That was the part that stuck out that's all.

I joined over a month ago, the guy made the comments today. Would hardly say joined shortly AFTER would u?

fair enough point taken.

I'll know in future.

By no means should you hold back in the future , It's just an odd topic to make your opening post with. Although you managed to spell every word correctly in your last post which make the " he's a tim " alligation appear to be false :D:craphead:

fair enough point taken.

I'll know in future.

By no means should you hold back in the future , It's just an odd topic to make your opening post with. Although you managed to spell every word correctly in your last post which make the " he's a tim " alligation appear to be false :D:craphead:

Oh FFS doh

fair enough point taken.

I'll know in future.

Oh FFS doh

allegation*** there are two spellings ok, different meanings but :(doh doh :blush:

Is that what you call the van with no wheels that you sell all your stolen tv's n that out of, "the shop"?

Do one Taig!

Oh and Welcome to RM!