Hows everyones nerves for tonight then

Feeling quite flat about it actually. I know it's early in the season but even if we go through this and the next round the thought of just making up the numbers in the CL is a bit depressing. I know we have to get there for financial reasons and all that but, call me old-fashioned, I just expect a little bit more.

Still time for the flair player signings I suppose but I'm starting to doubt if Walter would know a flair player if he fell over one !!

:rangers:

Confident but not overly so...

Our lack of creative spark does worry me even if we are favourites to go through.

Yep, me too. Because we huff and puff so much in the middle and final third, goals might well be long in coming. Which will ramp up the pressure and nerves/...

Which is all the more reason to go for it, try to get an early goal to settle down.

I wonder if a UEFA Cup finalist has ever been this unsure and nervous before playing Lithuanian opposition three months later...

In actual fact, I'm just wondering if it may be a better idea to go all outroute one...

If we played Velicka, Lafferty and McCulloch up front, that would certainly be an orthodox British style which may suit us better than trying to play creative football without any such players.

already had three beers :beer1: , got the trotts :bob: , quietly confident :cool: feelings of impending doom :ph34r: past caring :craphead:

:rangers: whatever lets get behind them and hope like hell they somehow get through

paceing yourself then!!

feeling good but ask me that when I see how walter will line us up !!

already had three beers :beer1: , got the trotts :bob: , quietly confident :cool: feelings of impending doom :ph34r: past caring :craphead:

:rangers: whatever lets get behind them and hope like hell they somehow get through

paceing yourself then!!

good point ...I bet Charlie and Lee will be in there :angry2:

In actual fact, I'm just wondering if it may be a better idea to go all outroute one...

If we played Velicka, Lafferty and McCulloch up front, that would certainly be an orthodox British style which may suit us better than trying to play creative football without any such players.

You're probably right. Best to play to our stregnths and idfield creativity is not one of them.

I think we'll break our run of being scoreless in a toughish match, and I don't see them getting two.

paceing yourself then!!

good point ...I bet Charlie and Lee will be in there :angry2:

please dont god that will just annoy me, if they play we have no creativity in midfield.

walter used to be a very attacking manager did he not? what has changed?.

You're probably right. Best to play to our stregnths and idfield creativity is not one of them.

I think we'll break our run of being scoreless in a toughish match, and I don't see them getting two.

May not be the prettiest tactic in the world but if we're going to be direct, we may as well go the whole hog. Such a physically and aerially strong front three would certainly give the opposition something to think about...

not worried i think we will win by a couple of goals.

crackin sig minstral.

on tonight, right now im 'stable' but no doubt towards kick off ill start feeling it, I think we'll win though, 2-0.

No nerves, a score draw will do and a score draw we'll get ! :sherlock:

I just want to watch a good game were we take our chances and win, am I asking to much I miss watching the gers walk over a team its been to long!

May not be the prettiest tactic in the world but if we're going to be direct, we may as well go the whole hog. Such a physically and aerially strong front three would certainly give the opposition something to think about...

That's true and I don't think anyone will be worried about any lack lack of prettiness, as long as we get through.

No nerves, a score draw will do and a score draw we'll get ! :sherlock:

I just want to watch a good game were we take our chances and win, am I asking to much I miss watching the gers walk over a team its been to long!

In a word Yes, but you never know Wattie might surprise us and loosen his braces, but don't hold your breath ! :sherlock: