Tims on the train home last night.

I popped into the West End last night for a few pints in the sun.

When I got the train home there were a couple of daft wee tims moaning about the "bias" of the free paper by the "Daily Ranger" as they called it.

I said, "FFS! That's a Celtic paper". One of them came out with, "Look! 1,2,3,4, FIVE! Rangers stories!"

I pointed out, "That's merely because Rangers are much, much bigger than Celtic could ever dream of being."

That shut them up, but I wasn't content. I said, "That paper's the Daily Rhebel, with an "H" and it's for fans of that cess pit club in the East End which is run for bigots and paedophiles!"

You might expect that this would anger them, but no. They appeared to accept that without much debate.

Seven year olds dont have much in the way of comebacks, well done for putting them in their place though!

:pipe:

Thats what I was thinking or it was the softest unwashed he had ever met

Tall story springs to mind :rolleyes:

Yer arse. You must be very soft if you wouldn't do the same.

Seven year olds dont have much in the way of comebacks, well done for putting them in their place though!

:pipe:

:lol:

Reckon they were about 18/19. Phuds that they were, with their neddy, nasal whining.

:mutley:

When I got the train home there were a couple of daft wee tims moaning about the "bias" of the free paper by the "Daily Ranger" as they called it.

I said, "FFS! That's a Celtic paper". One of them came out with, "Look! 1,2,3,4, FIVE! Rangers stories!"

I pointed out, "That's merely because Rangers are much, much bigger than Celtic could ever dream of being."

That shut them up, but I wasn't content. I said, "That paper's the Daily Rhebel, with an "H" and it's for fans of that cess pit club in the East End which is run for bigots and paedophiles!"

You might expect that this would anger them, but no. They appeared to accept that without much debate.

they realised you had a brain and thought they could not compete with your intelligence level either that your a strapping lad??!!

they realised you had a brain and thought they could not compete with your intelligence level either that your a strapping lad??!!

To be honest, that is deadly accurate. They were a pair of skinny wee tramps and the nasal ned accent isn't usually accompanied by a towering intellect.

I was believing the story until I got to the bit where one of them could actually count to 5.

I was believing the story until I got to the bit where one of them could actually count to 5.

I must admit, it surprised me too! :D He didn't even ask his mate for assistance or "phone a friend".

:mutley:

To be honest, that is deadly accurate. They were a pair of skinny wee tramps and the nasal ned accent isn't usually accompanied by a towering intellect.

did they not give you the finger once they got off the train more like there style irretates me that!

did they not give you the finger once they got off the train more like there style irretates me that!

:lol: That is their style. To be honest, I never looked at them once they got off the train and it was dark then anyway. I was a bit wary that they might do something on their way off, but they chose the exit away from me, rather than passing me.

:lol: That is their style. To be honest, I never looked at them once they got off the train and it was dark then anyway. I was a bit wary that they might do something on their way off, but they chose the exit away from me, rather than passing me.

typical celtic taking the easy way out :lol: