• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A Preston (Win Outright) Coca Cola Championship Play Offs 7/2 20.00 £20.00

Skybet

I might be wrong but I think 6th placed play-off finishers do very well according to history and Preston also are excellent at home.

I suppose another 'weekend bet' (when I said that was it) but I see that/this as different as more long term tbh.

sticking a few quid on whittaker 1st goal 25/1 and big edu 3-0 200/1 optimism got to love it.

Also a couple of quid on

Fulham v Villa draw 11/5

Killie v Falkirk draw 11/5

Dundee v Partick draw 5/2

Arsenal v Chelsea draw 11/5

Skybet

I might be wrong but I think 6th placed play-off finishers do very well according to history and Preston also are excellent at home.

I suppose another 'weekend bet' (when I said that was it) but I see that/this as different as more long term tbh.

Boab did you win the euro millions a few month ago? You have lost a packet on all your shitey bets, about 250 quid in the last week. Give it a rest or dial the number <cr>

Skybet

Boab did you win the euro millions a few month ago? You have lost a packet on all your shitey bets, about 250 quid in the last week. Give it a rest or dial the number <cr>

I didn't like ye calling my bets shitey! :scot: but tbh I've just got a new job and I was wise/done very well with my money before losing my job in February also so its not too bad.

After all, you don't bet what you can't afford to lose (tu)

Skybet

I didn't like ye calling my bets shitey! :scot: but tbh I've just got a new job and I was wise/done very well with my money before losing my job in February also so its not too bad.

Can any unemployed person afford to lose £250 in a week.

You either get too much benefit or you exaggerate the truth. Ithink its a bit of both :pipe:

Skybet

Can any unemployed person afford to lose £250 in a week.

You either get too much benefit or you exaggerate the truth. Ithink its a bit of both :pipe:

When I was unemployed, I never got anywhere near the highest rate actually of jobseeker's allowance so, as I say, I've done well with my money - and I'm not lying at all tho you're the right about the too much benefit...as I'm still paying back an overpayment from last year :mutley::clap:

And actually the £100 and £117 were one off's - usually only spend £20-£30 a weekend/week - which hurt to lose but its only money and I know I'm getting paid on the 29th anyway from my new job.

What does it matter how much Boab spends, it's his dosh. Good luck to him.

Yesterday I done a papaguy stunt, placed a bet with the wrong game.

£5 on Rangers, Millwall and Chelsea but I have picked Chelsea to bear Everton which I thought was tomorrow, turns it it's not for 3 weeks, so I now have to wait until then to see if I get my coupon up.

Returns: £53

Hopefully a sneaky tenner and not just a tenner:

Rangers (Match Result.) Hibernian 1-0 Rangers Notes: 45 mins: Who will win the match?. 9/4 10.00 £10.00

Skybet

Premier League Matches Newcastle v Fulham

16-05-2009 15:00

Win-Draw-Win

Newcastle @ evens

Scottish Premiership Kilmarnock v Inverness CT

Win-Draw-Win

Kilmarnock @ 6/5

Scottish Premiership Hearts v Dundee Utd

Win-Draw-Win