** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

not too shabby , had Klose F/S and Muller Any time scorer and also Higuain in play betting as Next scorer after Tevez scored the opener , just need another 2 goals with one of them from Di Maria then im laughing the day :)

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

not too shabby , had Klose F/S and Muller Any time scorer and also Higuain in play betting as Next scorer after Tevez scored the opener , just need another 2 goals with one of them from Di Maria then im laughing the day :)

You've been doing well, reading your posts, well done (tu)

Mind to get them posted in the betting forum/thread :wink:

You've been doing well, reading your posts, well done (tu)

Mind to get them posted in the betting forum/thread :wink:

Will do , also lost a fair bit as well :lol:

Without actually thinking about it, i've placed £66.24 on Brazil/Holland today; the most i've ever placed on 1 bet! :ohmy:

If any of them lose i'll hate them for a while.

I've done similar without knowing , had over a ton in the account and it now stands at £55 therefore i have placed over £40 on bets for today and i cant remember them , im at work and can't even check them :( , sure i have Holland 3-0 with rvp OR Robben opening the scoring .....

S £23.35 Single Spain v Portugal 1st Half Under/Over 1.5 Goals Over 1.5 11/4

S £23.36 Treble Spain v Portugal Match Betting Spain EVS

Holland v Brazil Match Betting Brazil EVS

Uruguay v Ghana Match Betting Uruguay EVS

Without actually thinking about it, i've placed £66.24 on Brazil/Holland today; the most i've ever placed on 1 bet! :ohmy:

If any of them lose i'll hate them for a while.

Wooo! :sherlock:

Well done (tu)

Guys

A while ago I found a guide which showed a way to take advantage of bookies' free bet offers and to turn them into cash. I edited it a little bit and thought you might want to see it.

http://matchedbetting.zxq.net/Matched%20Betting%20Guide.pdf

Basically it involves making as little loss as possible on your qualifying bet by betting on a team then laying it off at betfair, before doing the same with your free bet - except making as much profit as possible.

Its risk free, and just doing the most popular bookies I managed to make about £300. It can be a little daunting at first but once you get the hang of it its really simple to do and make some free money :happy:

What you got going at the moment boab?

I know of your Murray outright bet and your argentina most goals bet, anything else looking promising?

An outsider admittedly Tommy but...Suarez at 100/1 with a tenner on it :wink:

Date 11-AUG-10

Market Luis Suarez - Top World Cup Goalscorer

Stake £10.00

Price 101

Open/Close {Status}

Reference DIAAAAAGFJ2GRAG

Certainly worth a tenner.

Shouldn't have really bet as I'd used all the money I'd last put aside but I'll take it away from when I next put money aside, was concerned the price may change tbh.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/statistics/players/goals.html

If I registered my Mum on paddy power, would they recognise my bank account as already registered?

To get the free £25 matched bet. Was going to put that on anyway like...

Would I have to maybe her e-mail address?