** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not put it on yet Boab, gonna put it all into Betfair and do it there when the promotion markets go up for the better odds.

Who are you fancying this year in the Football League Boab? Reading, Peterborough and Torquay are the value for me.

Em, mind I've got a fair old whack on Southampton winning the league at 7/2 and of course big Boydy to be the top goalscorer in the Championship and 380 on that too at 7/1.

Not sure if I'm taking anything else long term as such - was planning to put more on long term but less of them so...'quality over quantity' as but I agree with Peterborough going back up (which is at 4/1) and that looking promising.

Messi or Villa for La Liga top scorer <cr>

Boro, Barca, Inter league winners is 25/1 ... add Villa to the accy and its 143/1

Got a fiver free bet for my birthday off Sky Bet, looking to put it to good use

Not put it on yet Boab, gonna put it all into Betfair and do it there when the promotion markets go up for the better odds.

Who are you fancying this year in the Football League Boab? Reading, Peterborough and Torquay are the value for me.

Em, mind I've got a fair old whack on Southampton winning the league at 7/2 and of course big Boydy to be the top goalscorer in the Championship and 380 on that too at 7/1.

Not sure if I'm taking anything else long term as such - was planning to put more on long term but less of them so...'quality over quantity' as but I agree with Peterborough going back up (which is at 4/1) and that looking promising.

That Peterborough bet looks good.

Good manager in place, and not much of the team has left.

Boro, Barca, Inter league winners is 25/1 ... add Villa to the accy and its 143/1

Villa for me.

Messi wont like not being the main man.

Villa for me.

Placed it

Middlesbrough to win league, Inter to win league, Barca to win league Villa top scorer, 143/1 £5.00 returns £721.88

Villa for me.

Placed it

Middlesbrough to win league, Inter to win league, Barca to win league Villa top scorer, 143/1 £5.00 returns £721.88

Good league (tu)

Villa for me.

Placed it

When you said Villa i thought you meant aston villa to win the league :lol:

Villa for me.

Placed it

When you said Villa i thought you meant aston villa to win the league :lol:

Haha, that would probably take me to 1430/1 :craphead: