Rangers Linked With Daniel Carvalho

Alpha Kenny Wun

According to the Italian Press Lazio, Athletico Madrid & Rangers are after Daniel Carvalho who plays for CSKA.

Oltre a Lazio e Atletico Madrid, il brasiliano Daniel Carvalho piace anche ai Rangers Glasgow, alla ricerca di un elemento di fantasia che possa far fare il salto di qualit? alla compagine guidata da Paul Le Guen, seconda nella Scottish Premier League a ben sedici lunghezze di distacco dai cugini del Celtic. Il trequartista del Cska Mosca, gi? convocato da Dunga nella Nazionale verdeoro, potrebbe essere l'elemento adatto.

I have no idea what all that says all I know is it links us with him.... Anyone speak Italian?

Would be a great signing but I doubt he would come here.

Have you got a link to the article?

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?a...n=read&id=45126

The story is dated as a week ago. I would have posted it earlier but I thought it would already have been discussed. Then I checked in here & no story so I posted it.

Beyond to Lazio and Atletico Madrid, the Brazilian Daniel Carvalho appeals to also to the Rangers Glasgow, to the search of a fantasy element that can make to make the jump of quality to the compages guided from Paul the Guen, second in the Scottish Premier League very sixteen lengths of separation from the cousinses of the Celtic. The trequartista of the Cska Moscow, already convened from Dunga in the National one verdeoro, could be the element adapted.

Sixteen lengths of seperation from our cousins doh

Would be a great signing but I doubt he would come here.

Have you got a link to the article?

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?a...n=read&id=45126

The story is dated as a week ago. I would have posted it earlier but I thought it would already have been discussed. Then I checked in here & no story so I posted it.

Thanks mate (tu)

Besides Lazio and Athletic Madrid, the Brazilian Daniel Carvalho pleases also to the Rangers Glasgow, to the search for an element of fantasy that can make to do the leap of quality to the guided team from Paul The Guen, second in the Scottish Premier League to quite sixteen lengths of separation from the cousins of the Celtic. The trequartista of the Cska Moscow, already convened from Dunga in the National verdeoro, would be able to be the suitable element.

:rolleyes:

Best i can find

Besides Lazio and Athletic Madrid, the Brazilian Daniel Carvalho pleases also to the Rangers Glasgow, to the search for an element of fantasy that can make to do the leap of quality to the guided team from Paul The Guen, second in the Scottish Premier League to quite sixteen lengths of separation from the cousins of the Celtic. The trequartista of the Cska Moscow, already convened from Dunga in the National verdeoro, would be able to be the suitable element.

Best i can find

Cousins of the celtic?! (sick)

;)

Besides Lazio and Athletic Madrid, the Brazilian Daniel Carvalho pleases also to the Rangers Glasgow, to the search for an element of fantasy that can make to do the leap of quality to the guided team from Paul The Guen, second in the Scottish Premier League to quite sixteen lengths of separation from the cousins of the Celtic.  The trequartista of the Cska Moscow, already convened from Dunga in the National verdeoro, would be able to be the suitable element. 

Best i can find

Cousins of the celtic?! (sick)

;)

yep, i commented on that as well doh (sick)