Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Andypendek

I saw a McBoyd today

aye i seen him too, black hoodie scruffy hair, you couldnae miss him lol

:lol: thats McBoyd !!

:lol: Yep thats me! :P

Im just going through and picking the best photos now :) got 350 odd..

Had a fantastic time, i got there and met the woman at EXIT 23, and she took me through and gave me a press pass and a red bib, ironically the press pass said "RANGERS MEDIA" on it :lol: (as in the Media part of Rangers FC obviously, coincidence eh?! :P )

I then went and sat in the press conference room, ya know where Walter sits on the table and talks to the journalists, that was cool, a lot of men sat in suits with Rangers ties watching the Manchester United - Liverpool game :lol: had a chat with a few.

Took my gear out and put it behind the killie goal for the first half! Then walked on past the dug outs and over to the other goal for the 2nd half :D saw Silverfox at half time, had a quick chat (tu) was cool to see ya mate, i was going to show you what pictures i had got up till half time, but the woman i was with wanted to get set up the other side, so thought i better follow :lol:

I have 171 shots now, on first edit of whats good and not so good, :lol: now im trying to find the best ones for a facebook album (60 at most i can have in one album) give me a bit longer, and ill get them up :D

ALSO no copyright as far as i'm aware, the copyright is mine :) SO... Rangers Media you have some new pictures for the gallery :pipe:

My dad got to watch Killie train in glasgow too and had a good chat with Jim Jefferies :lol: my cousin works on the gate of where they train so he enjoyed that too (being a killie fan) :P

Had a fantastic time, i got there and met the woman at EXIT 23, and she took me through and gave me a press pass and a red bib, ironically the press pass said "RANGERS MEDIA" on it :lol: (as in the Media part of Rangers FC obviously, coincidence eh?! :P )

I then went and sat in the press conference room, ya know where Walter sits on the table and talks to the journalists, that was cool, a lot of men sat in suits with Rangers ties watching the Manchester United - Liverpool game :lol: had a chat with a few.

Took my gear out and put it behind the killie goal for the first half! Then walked on past the dug outs and over to the other goal for the 2nd half :D saw Silverfox at half time, had a quick chat (tu) was cool to see ya mate, i was going to show you what pictures i had got up till half time, but the woman i was with wanted to get set up the other side, so thought i better follow :lol:

I have 171 shots now, on first edit of whats good and not so good, :lol: now im trying to find the best ones for a facebook album (60 at most i can have in one album) give me a bit longer, and ill get them up :D

ALSO no copyright as far as i'm aware, the copyright is mine :) SO... Rangers Media you have some new pictures for the gallery :pipe:

My dad got to watch Killie train in glasgow too and had a good chat with Jim Jefferies :lol: my cousin works on the gate of where they train so he enjoyed that too (being a killie fan) :P

Sounds like you had fun. Well done mate :D

Well done McBoyd, sounded like you had a good day.

:clap:

Good stuff McBoyd, Glad you had good day... Even for you though that is alot smileys in above post :lol:

Superb mate. Glad you had a cracking time.

350 pics though ya effing geek :P

Good stuff McBoyd, Glad you had good day... Even for you though that is alot smileys in above post :lol:

Innit! I'd count but I'm not that sad :P

Good to hear you had a good one McBoydy boy.

RM's resident photographer :)

Thanks to McBoyd, Rangersmedia achieves fame at last !!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

This thread is definately one for the RM Archive board, to be saved forever :)

Thanks to McBoyd, Rangersmedia achieves fame at last !!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

hmmm..

How did RM achieve fame? :craphead:

I saw you, when you walk past the dug outs and go right to the end, i was in that corner behind the goal, you were just looking around in amazement it looked to me :P i think that lady was talking to you though so i never shouted on ya, thats ace about the photos though, cant wait to see them

Guest johngers

Good stuff McBoyd, sounds like you had a cracking time (tu)

I saw you, when you walk past the dug outs and go right to the end, i was in that corner behind the goal, you were just looking around in amazement it looked to me :P i think that lady was talking to you though so i never shouted on ya, thats ace about the photos though, cant wait to see them

Yeh i was, looking around in amazement, just walking along the pitch side, past the dug outs and just ibrox and all the fans, was like living out a boyhood dream :P

Photos are just uploading to facebook :) got 48 so far that im uploading, more to come hopefully!

Whom should i send high res ones to? For the RM gallery if you want them?

To many emotions.....

hmmm..

How did RM achieve fame? :craphead:

Dont't argue, just agree with me ;):lol:

We know we're famous, thats all that matters :)

Here are 50 odd of the pictures :)

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=...mp;id=626930970

Only thing about uploading them to facebook is the compression, makes them look a bit too sharp or too pixelated sometimes :willy:

Boyd taking the penalty was blurred because the camera decided it wanted to attempt to focus on nothing and kept going in and out of focus :anguish: argh! Haha!

Haha :lol: they look better in high res!

More will be coming soon :D:rangers:

Good pics (tu)

It's funny listening to the players talk to each other on the park.

Last time I was a ballboy at a Rangers game I was intrigued by it :lol:

n626930970_1844710_9485.jpg

Rangers Media :rangers:;)

Class picture, I like it :clap:

Some great action shots there McBoyd, I like the one of Nacho sprinting with the ball (tu)

Some great action shots there McBoyd, I like the one of Nacho sprinting with the ball (tu)

Thanks coop (tu):)

This shot you liked?

n626930970_1844660_3684.jpg

Thanks coop (tu):)

This shot you liked?

n626930970_1844660_3684.jpg

That's a great photo. It really belongs in the 'I love Nacho' thread

Here are 50 odd of the pictures :)

http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=...mp;id=626930970

Only thing about uploading them to facebook is the compression, makes them look a bit too sharp or too pixelated sometimes :willy:

Boyd taking the penalty was blurred because the camera decided it wanted to attempt to focus on nothing and kept going in and out of focus :anguish: argh! Haha!

Haha :lol: they look better in high res!

More will be coming soon :D:rangers:

Great pics McBoyd!!!! :clap: