Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Andypendek

I saw a McBoyd today

Love the pics McBoyd. Anyone ever tell you you should think of a career as a photographer :mutley: Great job with so much happening around you it can be difficult to catch a moment in time but looks like you did just that. :locked:

Love the pics McBoyd. Anyone ever tell you you should think of a career as a photographer :mutley: Great job with so much happening around you it can be difficult to catch a moment in time but looks like you did just that. :locked:

Thanks, there were quite a few moments of the match i wish i had caught, but it was my first day with the new lens so it was getting used to the fact i couldn't zoom in or out as well haha.

Great experience ill practice more and be back again soon :D

Aye some quality pictures there. Well in. I tried spotting ye but I was way up back. Glad ye enjoyed yerself.

Aye.

Aye some quality pictures there. Well in. I tried spotting ye but I was way up back. Glad ye enjoyed yerself.

Aye.

Sure did, walking around i was in such awe of being there, the fans, the atmosphere and the ibrox.. and it felt like a boyhood dream come true (apart from in that dream im ON the pitch.. but close enough :craphead::lol: )

I mean i've been to ibrox before, and watched matches but actually being down there and looking around..

Loved it! :rangers: :unionflag:

Aye.

Sure did, walking around i was in such awe of being there, the fans, the atmosphere and the ibrox.. and it felt like a boyhood dream come true (apart from in that dream im ON the pitch.. but close enough :craphead::lol: )

I mean i've been to ibrox before, and watched matches but actually being down there and looking around..

Is Lynne Cameron's job under threat then?

Aye.

No way :lol: her photos are amazing! Im just there as 'work experience' to get as much experience as i can.

But i do one day hope to work at ibrox doing a job like hers, maybe she needs a 2nd assistant or i can sit at the other end of the pitch and get photos i.e. shes at one cornerflag, and im at the other :craphead:

I can dream :unionflag:

Just had a look through, I tell you what McBoyd, there are some quality photos in there, nearly as good at Carl F from Droylsden :)

Here are Carls:

http://www.bloods.fotopic.net/

Cheers mate.

Nice (tu) he has some really clear/crisp ones there dude!

Wish i had a sunny day like that yesterday, wouldn't have had to have my ISO on 1000 then :anguish::lol:

Just had a look through, I tell you what McBoyd, there are some quality photos in there, nearly as good at Carl F from Droylsden :)

Here are Carls:

http://www.bloods.fotopic.net/

Cheers mate.

Nice (tu) he has some really clear/crisp ones there dude!

Wish i had a sunny day like that yesterday, wouldn't have had to have my ISO on 1000 then :anguish::lol:

:lol:

Keep up the good work!

He only does it as a part timer aswell :P

He got something on his lens that means he can do a panaramic of the ground aswell :)

Aye.

No way :lol: her photos are amazing! Im just there as 'work experience' to get as much experience as i can.

But i do one day hope to work at ibrox doing a job like hers, maybe she needs a 2nd assistant or i can sit at the other end of the pitch and get photos i.e. shes at one cornerflag, and im at the other :craphead:

:lol: sounds almost romantic :craphead:

Nice :pics: though! Thanks for sharing. :rangers:

You gonna come up and photograph any more games this season do you think?

Aye.

Sure will be mate, lynne told me to come back when i want, so ill be making the most of that im sure (tu) and i have an uncle in bearsden who doesn't mind me staying over :D

Aye.

Sure will be mate, lynne told me to come back when i want, so ill be making the most of that im sure (tu) and i have an uncle in bearsden who doesn't mind me staying over :D

:clap: good luck with that (tu)

If one of yours gets framed and sold in the club shop then I will be impressed :harhar:

:clap: good luck with that (tu)

If one of yours gets framed and sold in the club shop then I will be impressed :harhar:

:lol: That'd be the day :unionflag:

Guest Andypendek

n626930970_1844615_5331.jpg

If you draw a line straight down from the 'N' in the right hand 'Honda', you can just make out a portly yet attractive dark haired fellow, with a chap in a white jacket to the left as you look. The dark haired stunna is me!!!

n626930970_1844615_5331.jpg

If you draw a line straight down from the 'N' in the right hand 'Honda', you can just make out a portly yet attractive dark haired fellow, with a chap in a white jacket to the left as you look. The dark haired stunna is me!!!

This you dude? :P

andy1od8.jpg

It was link we could miss you McBoyd and I was pissed at the time I saw you!

Guest Andypendek

Ahem...quick edit....left hand Honda. Sorry. I am just a face, but what a face!!