Arsenal 1 vs. 2 Hull

bombaybadboy08

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousin was the best player on the park, outstanding! Arsenal were rank mind you!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laugh if u want but have you ever seen any pairing (including King here) cause the two Arsenal centre backs so many problems in recent times? He won everything in the air, led the line superbly and as Jadams both of them will give Toure and Gallas nightmares tonight.

Cousin was the best player on the park, outstanding! Arsenal were rank mind you!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Laugh if u want but have you ever seen any pairing (including King here) cause the two Arsenal centre backs so many problems in recent times? He won everything in the air, led the line superbly and as Jadams both of them will give Toure and Gallas nightmares tonight.

he was nowhere near the best player on the park. He caused trouble sporadically - as usual when not on the ball he was stationary. He wasn't even Hull's best player today let alone the best on the park. Their center backs were outstanding and King did a lot more work than Cousin

I agree about Cousin being outstanding tonight. I think that guy Ashbee deserved MOTM, or even Boatang, but Cousin hardly put a foot wrong. His upper body strength is scary.

Extremely upset he had to go,we didn't try nearly hard enough to keep this excellent striker IMHO.completely a different class from the pretender

who has taken over his spot. :(

I agree about Cousin being outstanding tonight. I think that guy Ashbee deserved MOTM, or even Boatang, but Cousin hardly put a foot wrong. His upper body strength is scary.

Extremely upset he had to go,we didn't try nearly hard enough to keep this excellent striker IMHO.completely a different class from the pretender

who has taken over his spot. :(

Didn't want to stay mate,if we were in the Premiership he would have stayed

Dunno what we were doing in this match.

Disgraceful performance from the team overall.

Yup, we were very careless.

I really like Phil Brown though. Great guy (does an incredible amount of charity work) and I love listening to him talk about football.

With Brown managing and Cousin playing so well, I don't grudge Hull the win.

Watched the game and thought Cousin was outstanding. He played with a smile on his face, he threw Clichy, Toure and Gallas all over the park, he tracked back and put tackles in, he chased every ball and he wanted the ball. Plus scored a cracking header.

Dunno what we were doing in this match.

Disgraceful performance from the team overall.

Yup, we were very careless.

I really like Phil Brown though. Great guy (does an incredible amount of charity work) and I love listening to him talk about football.

With Brown managing and Cousin playing so well, I don't grudge Hull the win.

Yep.

Hull deserved it for sheer effort and disire.

We weren't at the races at all.

Just move on from here.

I'm soooo gonna buy an Arsenal shirt with Cousin on the back. The interview was pretty funny with him just standing there with Adebayors' top on not having a clue what they were talking about.

:unsure: