***The Official St. Mirren v Rangers Thread***

Muff

I am not looking forward to this game because although they are bottom of the league, everyone raises their game against us. According to shitanta, McShagger is back in goals.

I fancy a 1-0 win with Miller scoring :rangers: :unionflag:

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Todays team:

--------------------------McGregor-------------------------

Broadfoot-------Magic------------Weir----------Papac

Davis--------------Mendes-------Thomson--------Adam

------------------Miller------------Darcheville---------

I do not understand why Darcheville continues to get a game <cr>

JCD made a lot of room for Miller last week, and he'll still scare defenders with his power and pace.

If Miller's in scoring form, it's pointless having a Velicka or Boyd beside him.

And JCD has a good record v St Mirren, if I'm correct in saying so.

JCD made a lot of room for Miller last week, and he'll still scare defenders with his power and pace.

If Miller's in scoring form, it's pointless having a Velicka or Boyd beside him.

2 goals I think. That's all.

Thought it was more?

Is it not 2 goals in his last 2 games v them? I'm sure he scored against them twice the last time we played them.

Todays team:

dont think shagger should be in there to be honest. Alexander has done very well in the past couple of games, clean sheet in his last game, our first for weeks and hes dropped the next game??? Darcheville is finished, hes never fully fit. Where the hell is lafferty? Hes supposed to be fully fit now, he better get a decent bit of game time instead of 5mins like last week :angry2: I think miller and lafferty would be the best strikeforce we have.

Thought it was more?

Is it not 2 goals in his last 2 games v them? I'm sure he scored against them twice the last time we played them.

He scored 2 in the last match against them (3-0)

Todays team:

dont think shagger should be in there to be honest. Alexander has done very well in the past couple of games, clean sheet in his last game, our first for weeks and hes dropped the next game??? Darcheville is finished, hes never fully fit. Where the hell is lafferty? Hes supposed to be fully fit now, he better get a decent bit of game time instead of 5mins like last week :angry2: I think miller and lafferty would be the best strikeforce we have.

Agree on Miller & Lafferty; JCD just never gives me confidence that he is going to actually score. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong today, but I certainly won't be holding my breath.

this man is talking sense! Think JCD will have an important role to play yet again, as he did against hibs