-53 and counting

bluejeff

It has to be one of the worst Away records ever , Played 18 - Lost 17 - Drew 1. Points for 1 , Points dropped 53.

Come on Timothy keep up the good work , The hopes of a Nation ( Eire ) rests on your shoulders.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My prediction is 3-0 to Man U.

Just think how horrible it'd be if they were to get a first away win tonight. I don't think for a second they will, but for some reason I don't have a good feeling about it. Plus Strachan has already said Nakamura's their main threat, so expect Mcgeady, Maloney and the dog eater to throw themselves to the ground anytime they're near the penalty box.

I hear Caldwell is a doubt for tonight, which is a shame as you're always guaranteed a howler from him at some point.

That'll probably work in their favour. Caldwell being injured for them is like McCulloch being injured for us.

Lets hope he makes it. :craphead:

Got a feeling theyll sneak it tonight.

With all their injuries, it will just make it so much worse.

It's impossible, Utd are in good form and we all know how shaky they are at the back. Utd will walk this. (tu)

2-1 to utd i think. Celtic are jammy gits and never seem to get the hammering they deserve. Take AC milan a couple of years ago, 30 odd shots on goal and they manage one goal against celtic yet they had less than half that against man utd in the next round and stuck 3 past them. Man utd will be all over them to night but expect world class strikers to forget how to shoot when they get into the celtic box. Happens all the time. Utd should stick 5 or 6 past them but they wont, they will have the chances to do it but they wont take them. As long as utd win i dont care what the score is.