Sign in to follow this  
contacts

RangersMedia.co.uk Sportsman’s Dinner in Support of Moni Malawi

ye remember knocking ma pint oot ma hand Jardy ya fud :pipe: - u bought me another fair play to ye :lol::pipe:

nah no at all mate :lol: bet it was your own fault ya clumbsy cunt, what time was that at jama?

ye remember knocking ma pint oot ma hand Jardy ya fud :pipe: - u bought me another fair play to ye :lol::pipe:

nah no at all mate :lol: bet it was your own fault ya clumbsy cunt, what time was that at jama?

haha, fuck knows was late on after all the speakers and auction and that, nah it was defo ur fault ya pie :lol:

haha, fuck knows was late on after all the speakers and auction and that, nah it was defo ur fault ya pie :lol:

:pipe: you must of entered my personal space jama you perv

when does the weekend hangover start to get better as im still feeling rough as feck

when does the weekend hangover start to get better as im still feeling rough as feck

i was like a burst couch this mornin, feeling better after my greggs :pipe:

i could never eat a greggs as ive seen rangersgary at his work there and it aint pretty

i could never eat a greggs as ive seen rangersgary at his work there and it aint pretty

This is true :BELM:

did u ever speak to big Tam the driver i told u about, about knowing me from up Whitlawburn?

Do we have a total of how much was raised?

Once the Jobo Kinyata has passed through. Thats the sign that you are jungle fresh.

:ph34r:

did u ever speak to big Tam the driver i told u about, about knowing me from up Whitlawburn?

Yea I did bud and I spoke to his mrs, Lynn, yesterday as I was telling her about my weekend and I mentioned that I had seen you. (tu)

I'm starting to feel better now, still not 100% to be honest :(

All in good time. :pipe:

It is being finalised and verified at the moment.

£1,690 :pipe:

or £1873 :pipe:

You've got me there. What relevance has £1873 ? Or do you mean £1872 ? :P

TraditionalistLoyal

or £1873 :pipe:

You've got me there. What relevance has £1873 ? Or do you mean £1872 ? :P

TraditionalistLoyal

:pipe: