RangersMedia.co.uk Sportsman’s Dinner in Support of Moni Malawi

652 posts in this topic

will be there with the RMFC team

Are we all getting one ? i wants one :)

Speak to Dado at the next team function. :unionflag:

will be there with the RMFC team

Are we all getting one ? i wants one :)

Speak to Dado at the next team function. :unionflag:

ive left emails with all kp loyal so far 4 defos and still to hear from rest so when i know the exact amount would a cheque be ok for paying it

Would be good to get a full table of 10 eh.

should get that as we normally take more to the lodge sportsmans

its just hard getting hold of them until matchday but ive 5 confirmed and thats only replies ive had yet not had and knock backs so heres hoping

if i get to 15 do i get a free soup :harhar:

HAHA, according to the low price, everyone seems to be getting their food free :P

whats the table plan

4 at a table or 8 at a table

kinning park loyal 10 tickets

would have been 20 but lodge 353 sportsmans dinner is same night so some are going to that

must sit us all together as its only way i can keep an eye on the dodgy characters that will be there

would have been 20 but lodge 353 sportsmans dinner is same night so some are going to that

must sit us all together as its only way i can keep an eye on the dodgy characters that will be there

I like your thinking kpl, just like me :lol: Keep them all together ;)

some of them dont get out often coop so i need to keep them on a short leash

looking forward to it

ive been to loads so if the lads need any help getting other speakers theres a few i could recommend

looking forward to it

ive been to loads so if the lads need any help getting other speakers theres a few i could recommend

This will be my first to be honest, never been to one before. Any help with speakers would be welcome mate for future dinners (tu)

looking forward to it

This will be my first to be honest, never been to one before. Any help with speakers would be welcome mate for future dinners (tu)

john gilligan from supporters trust is very good and ive a contact who could maybe get donald findlay if hes not pre booked he is very funny as is john gahagan ex motherwell player

looking forward to it

john gilligan from supporters trust is very good and ive a contact who could maybe get donald findlay if hes not pre booked he is very funny as is john gahagan ex motherwell player

Sounds good kpl (tu)

looking forward to it

john gilligan is superb , a true rangers man

looking forward to it

ive actually seen john twice and i met him coming home from florence and he done the sportsmans on the friday hes very funny and as you say a true blue

looking forward to it

ive actually seen john twice and i met him coming home from florence and he done the sportsmans on the friday hes very funny and as you say a true blue

donald findlay have you heard him speak at a sportmans dinner ?

I have , he is funny , but both times were the same jokes/stories

Andy Goram is superb , he would be good to have

looking forward to it

i have heard donald only once but he was funny also heard a comedian from edinburgh i think called stuat glen and he was really funny

still the case that 47 remain?

Its updated daily.

Unless there were 47 orders lat night that CR's not picked up yet I would imagine there will be tickets left.

Its updated daily.

Unless there were 47 orders lat night that CR's not picked up yet I would imagine there will be tickets left.

is my 10 off that total dado or did you tan my deposit on drink and drugs :harhar:

Its updated daily.

is my 10 off that total dado or did you tan my deposit on drink and drugs :harhar:

I tried to but they wouldnt take that dodgy note :D

Both are brilliant, Donald shades it for me though!

Its updated daily.

I tried to but they wouldnt take that dodgy note :D

you should see the trouble i have gettin rid

my mates always pay me in fifties or hundred notes to wind me up only bonus is none of them have bounced yet

Its updated daily.

There are still 47 left.

I took the 10 for KPL off already.

Without sounding like a pompus little twat, what will the dinner options be? the last time I had a dinner in there for the big walk it was Farmfoods frozen veg and cold soup etc, plus im a veggie and there was no veggie option.

I wont be eating in there again, unless the people who hire it out for thier functions provide thier own cateres?

Without sounding like a pompus little twat, what will the dinner options be? the last time I had a dinner in there for the big walk it was Farmfoods frozen veg and cold soup etc, plus im a veggie and there was no veggie option.

I wont be eating in there again, unless the people who hire it out for thier functions provide thier own cateres?

IIRC, the cost for the walkers was around a fiver a head so I'm not sure what kind of food you'd expect for that price.

The WRC is appreciated for its quality food - especially in the hospitality section - but also the basic (but tasty) pub grub they sell in the main bars. I'm sure the food served for the RM event will be of a high standard and if you inform the organisers of your dietary requirements, a suitable option would be found for you if/when you purchase a ticket.

:)